The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I’m surprised they just haven’t gone out and got Zidane.

Something about him that feels like a United manager

1 Like

Absolutely smashing them 6-0 and getting Ole sacked would be terrible and magical. A cheeky 1-0 win would obviously be better but utterly ripping them to pieces would be epic.

Again.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised he was next.

United sort of feel like England in terms of the managers swinging wildly from Sven to McClaren to Capello to Woy to Southgate. No overall plan, just trying a but of everything and hoping it sticks.

3 Likes

Us ripping them and then them ripping ManC and CH would be perfect. Get everyone back on the Ole train after a humiliating defeat by Liverpool.

3 Likes

He seems to know how to win against City.

It won’t be as easy as many of us say though they are slowly morphing into Everton and we know that turns into once a year cup finals.

1 Like

We currently have 2 of the top 10 strikers, 2 of the top 10 teenagers, 2 of the top 10 midfielders and 2 of the best top 10 defendersv (Im not including GK, LB , squad players). This is enough reason to sack any manager.

The great delusion.

2 Likes

And I just shit two of my best pairs of pants laughing.

2 Likes

Can probably give them on having 2 of the top 10 strikers perhaps… Their attacking unit is pretty good…

But McFred/Matic/Pogba being considered as good midfielders ?

Varane/Slabhead as being in the top 10 premier league defenders ?

To all my friends at the Caf watching the CL…

giphy

1 Like

Rideo…enough is enough.

The poor cunt is having a breakdown…

Ah yes, the four classic positions in football: defenders, midfielders, strikers, and teenagers.

2 Likes

Who are the top 2 teenagers, I’ve lost working out who the other one in midfield is (assume Pogba when he plays for France is one) as for defenders, Varane might get in but Maguire?

Whose side is Carra on? Stop speaking bad about Ole. Did Neville speak about sacking Hodgson for us or rather supported him as an experienced manager?

2 Likes

Lingard is one of them right?

3 Likes

No way varane is a top defender. A real madrid sorely in need of defenders didnt want to keep him.

Don’t see zidane taking the challenge of the premier league.

He doesnt seem like the manager who would relish going up against serious compeition in the league.

1 Like

I reckon Ole will be sacked within 24 hours……

I could see the going for a British manager . Most probably Rodgers.

But would not bet against Southgate/Potter or a Neville/Butt/Carrick type appointment.

Rodgers won’t leave. He’s happy with what he has at Leicester. A job like Man Utd will keep pressure on him. He’s stated before that his past at Liverpool probably rules him out of a Man Utd goal.

Potter would be the real coup though. Hopefully Southgate does well for England and United appoint that fraud instead.

2 Likes

Give it to Giggs.

2 Likes