The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Beckham? Rooney? Scholes, spoilt for choice really.

1 Like

Lingard is surely one of them. Such a great talent that kid

Oh he isn’t but someone on here sweared he was when he arrived.

Til end o’t season

1 Like

If Rafa can go to The Ev Brodge can go to United!

1 Like

and then the permanent job.

1 Like

I’d have gone for Pep Guardiolah. He’d have brought a Barcah style of pleh.

1 Like

I’m sorry to say again, it’s Oleh…

2 Likes

November 2021
Surprise new Man U manager Steven Gerrard speaks to the press after his shock appointment:
‘I’m here to completely turn this club around. I’ve got a revolutionary plan involving new tactics never seen before. Nothing will be the same again’.

May 2022
Having spent 500 million on players from the Scottish league and brought Michael Carrick out of retirement, Gerrard takes Manchester Untied* down to the Championship.

2022-23
In the second tier of English football Gerrard’s tactics become ever stranger. He discards the traditional position of goalkeeper in favour of a team of eleven centre forwards. ‘We’ll just outscore the opposition’ says Stevie G, ‘They score 110, we’ll score 112. It’ll be like basketball’.
It isn’t. The club break the record for the longest losing streak in world football history.

May 2023
Having spent 2 billion on mediocre Scottish and Icelandic centre forwards the club goes bankrupt and is wound up. Old Trafford is turned into a car park.

June 2023
‘I’d say I did a great job’ claims Gerrard ‘Things couldn’t have turned out better’. He then leaves to attend a parade in his honour through the streets of Liverpool.

*Gerrard insists on the name change

4 Likes

And then I woke up…

Steve bruce just sent his CV

5 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me.

Oh please, oh pretty please.

1 Like

lol … Ole’s back to his world-beating midfield duo of McFred for tonight’s CL game after the embarrassment at Leicester with Pogba back on the bench. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

United fans - We’ve got the squad to compete with the best

United - Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire (c), Fred, McTominay

1 Like

Logged on to say this!

McFred!!! Together again!!!

3 Likes

I guess he doesn’t want any more criticism from Sir Alex. Ronaldo in the lineup.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=reunited+and+it+feels+so+good

Wouldn’t be surprised if they play this line up against us as well.

You always play your best players. Sticks Ronaldo back in. Leicester whack them.

They are stuck in a cycle of bad decisions, and hopefully they will have to endure a good two decades without winning the title again.

2 Likes

Ole, Ole, Ole, goodbye lol

3 Likes