The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I’m gettin the word……

Under the Scholes Picture a Newspaper Headline Read…
Class of Ninety Toe…!
Which I thought was quite witty :0)

4 Likes

The worst part is the Evra is looking like he was the normal one in the team :rofl:

1 Like

Sacked in the morning.

3 Likes
10 Likes

will be needing a new name for this thread soon

4 Likes

If you don’t sack him now, it’s like saying yes to mediocrity.

3 Likes

He can’t survive this. They’ve just been humiliated at the ‘theatre of dreams’ by Liverpool. He should really resign tonight.

3 Likes

Can’t survive that, that’s atrocious.

Said before we go out and play our own game, they ended up being no better than that shitty Everton side last season. Must be gutted it wasn’t VVD they took out well :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

In ole we trust

You know how he was a Liverpool fan as a kid?

Is there any chance this has all been just the biggest troll game in the history of everything?

1 Like

Well after the dogs abuse hes going to get now he might become a liverpool fan again

I don’t believe in any deities but if I did, I’d be praying…

that somehow ole stays!

1 Like

I didn’t watch all of the post match guff but Paul Scholes initial target was Pogba with very little about Ole. He’s right about Pogba of course, but who in their right mind brings on Paul Pogba when the game is gone already. I think Ole is still safe. He shouldn’t be, but he probably is. I hope.

2 Likes

Their next five PL matches. Totts (OT), Cheaty, Watford, Chelsea and Arsenal (OT). Probably ending that stretch worse than they sit now.

3 Likes

I seriously hope they give him atleast couple of more months and he wins them all. Maybe not Watford, but that should make them forget this right?

1 Like

Redcafe gems please.

1 Like

Is there a petition already one can sign to keep him?

1 Like

Ole’s still locked in the bathroom. Fetal position. No interview yet.

1 Like

Do you think he’s dumb enough to resign for the sake of the club. His wife would have him