The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I also thought they were all synthetic to start with these days, not the old fashioned leather jobs that we wore back when football was real. None of this playing on billiard tables either.

1 Like

You’d be surprised with what products somehow gain an animal trace at some point in development.

Can’t remember what it was but I think I looked about ten times at something once because I couldn’t quite believe it had animal product.

Money however was a good example.

3 Likes

Who’s eating the boots?

2 Likes

Steve Bruce.

Looks like a chicken tortilla kebab to him.

3 Likes

So WHU and Brentford win and Utd end the week 10th after we twat them.

Noice.

2 Likes

I played in Adidas Copa Mundial back in the day.

One day they ate a rib eye.

Definitely not vegan boots.

2 Likes

And as soon as I post this results go their way.

I’ll never learn!!!

Yeah let’s leave off tempting fate

1 Like

I still wear them. My lad wears these and World Cup on softer pitches. The only boots you’ll ever need. :+1::nerd_face:

1 Like

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Ginger rat.

Why do I have to see this on a peaceful Sunday morning. :weary:

3 Likes

Another piece in today’s Guardian , in what appears to be the latest instalment in an ongoing series on how Utd turned themselves from a football club into a theme park attraction.

3 Likes

I made the mistake yesterday of looking at why Paul Scholes was trending on Twitter. Genuinely creeped out by the bloke now. It’s incredibly weird that his daughter feels comfortable posting something like that, makes you wonder what else she’s been conditioned to think is normal.

6 Likes

Toe curling!

2 Likes

Jeeezus Christ ! I initially thought she was a young child and still found it weird. But she’s 20 ffs !

2 Likes

Someone please explain to me what the fucking fuck is going on here!!!

2 Likes

I mean, he did play with Giggs for all those years, so…

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/NotJames_/status/1452031264068866052?s=20

1 Like

Paul Scholes Chews Toes

I’m sorry…but this is enough for the FA to boot them down to non-league football.

Seriously.

That shit is fucked up.

3 Likes