The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

This is exactly what I referenced in the match thread. This new narrative they’ve created for themselves they’re somehow underdogs or a small club punching above their weight with the “big boys”. It’s laughable and preposterous. Or simply desperate.

7 Likes

How the fuck can a football boot not be gender neutral?

2 Likes

Boys all wear blue boots and girls wear pink boots.

See. Trent wears these pink boots because he’s a girl…wait…that can’t be right. :thinking::man_shrugging:t2:

2005 was orchestrated by Rafa Benitez whereas nowadays the scum are pinning their hopes on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Good luck with waiting for him to pan out.

4 Likes

Our boy’s not a virgin anymore.

I had no idea a football boot could be a cunt.

1 Like

Gender neutral?

1 Like

those black boots, ya know. totally masculine. :roll_eyes:

I have no idea how we got here, but someone described a gender neutral football boot as a c**t.
That seems pretty gender specific to me, but maybe I’m just old fashioned.

3 Likes

Well I have had that term reference me in a negative and positive way, and everytime the person knows I don’t have one, so completely gender neutral.

1 Like

There is no way something vegan or gender neutral can be cunts. Whats your angle?

being fury and smelling of fish isn’t gender specific though :wink: :rofl:

I didn’t know that, thanks! :wink:

“…it was an incredible feeling to be able to focus on something that combines my love for the game with my passion for style,” he said.

I have a passion for Paul’s playing style…

Ambling around like a useless, lazy cunt and stealing a ridiculous paycheck.

Please re-sign.

2 Likes

I can’t stop laughing at the thought of millions of Utd nuffies thinking he would get into our 11.

If he’s lucky, after the match I let him fold those vests the players on the bench wear.

3 Likes

They mean our second 11 obviously :roll_eyes: :unamused:

3 Likes

See my edit.

1 Like

Why is it even an issue?

If I were a footballer, United would be the very club I would sign for, for that very reason. I’d then leave for Barcelona. A back injury should sort that. I’m also useless.

GIF by Captain Obvious

1 Like

How do football boots get to be vegan? And if they get to be vegan who are we to force them to be vegan? I think it’s scandalous. #FreePaulsBoots

4 Likes