The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

And hes stinking them up. Class of 92…

2 Likes

He has been slamming Utd all day.

lol

1 Like

This is all too depressing for me.

All of this talk about a human being losing his job. Surely the management of Manchester United should support him and help him through this.

the lack of compassion from people is just horrible

Cute Gif Reaction GIF

3 Likes

They shoulda listened to Bonucci and Chielini. Ronaldo’s a liability.

3 Likes

Half time I know they are not getting back in it but my little doubt was settled when I saw Greenwood off.

1 Like

Do we have to wait that long?

:see_no_evil:

5 Likes

‘Tits on a Nun FC. Absolutely bloody useless.’

5 Likes

My favourite part was when Goldbridge was talking about it being 3 nil at HT.

3 Likes

“We are too close to give up now”

What?

5 Likes

Closer to relegation zone than to Top of the table.

3 Likes

Maybe he means his pay off

1 Like

Not close enough, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, the so called Theatre of Dreams.

3 Likes

They first showed them leaving just before Ronaldo scored. The sociopathic side of me hopes they started coming back in when they heard the crowd, only for it to be disallowed

4 Likes

I honestly thought the rats would leave first

Sorry The Hangover GIF

Yeah seemed to happen around the Salah goal.

If I was leaving at 5-0 i would have left at 4.

But then I think I would have just treated it with gallows humour.

I don’t think I’ve ever been in a Crowd with the home team down like that, the worst for Liverpool was 2-0 twice.

Palace must have been down badly in that season I watched them but nothing sticks out. Hopefully in Liverpool’s case anyhow I never will.

1 Like

I think a better headline would be “What In The Name Of Christ Is Going On Here Then?”. I think it’s going to take a day or so for it to sink in just how creepy, disturbing and fucked-in-the-head that footage is. I’ve never seen anything as weird, and I’ve seen a dog eat cat shit, throw up, eat its own vomit and then shit on the floor in front of 30-odd people at a Christening.
EDIT: And when you think that that wasn’t even the most embarrassing thing that happened to Manyoo today it’s even more baffling. What a fucking time to be alive :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Notice how in the year United overloaded in purchasing forwards, and thus pretty much forced OGS to play an attacking lineup each week, is the first time they have their pants pulled down by us in the recent past?

I bet Ole is looking back at the summer window in hindsight and wishing he was more forceful in telling the owners that forwards were not necessary to give him an excuse to play defensively each week. Sadly the cat is well and truly out of the bag.

Just imagine being Klopp and the players and seeing that their starting lineup is 4 forwards capable of little to zero defensive pressure. You’d be licking your lips wouldn’t you?

1 Like
1 Like

I would. Like this…

1 Like