The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Did he snort too much coke in the build up.

2 Likes

Been watching a few United fan channels they are still deluded into believing they have a better squad than us and its all Ole as the problem.

3 Likes

Keep Ole. He’s a good guy. He scored in a CL final. Like Div.

12 Likes

They have a few good individuals, they haven’t got anything close to a team. Klopp spent his first 100 games building that and his second hundred winning trophies.

Ole seems to have spent his first 100 chancing it.

9 Likes

I’ve noticed the same.

They need an entire new defence and midfield. They’re years away.

It’s fairdunkum hilarious coz rock bottom won’t have arrived until they realise.

3 Likes

United fans must be concerned that even Div would make a better manager.

5 Likes

Hahaha…possibly.

A few good individuals is a fair estimate. It’s the notion they have a good squad which is misguided. I said at the start of the season they had worst midfield of top 6 the defence is terrible Maguire is shite Shaw has massively regressed Wank Bissaka enough said.

2 Likes

How long before the real fun starts??

Bruno will fuck off for sure. He ain’t there for the love and the prospect of another year of Thursday nights won’t be to his liking.

Pogba will stay because noone wants him, which is actually better for us.

DVB is gone.

Try and name any other up and coming mids in that squad…

Who’s gonna get the ball to Sancho and Greenwood?

McFred, I guess. Or maybe their amazing defenders…

7 Likes

We should put in bids for VDB and Greenwood

3 Likes
6 Likes

OMFG!!!

Brilliant!!!

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Their defence is crap that was obvious today but it’s been obvious throughout the season.

Midfield seems non existent and if I have a bit of sympathy for anyone it’s Sancho, they’ve made an error with Ronaldo and he seems to have gone back to how he was at Juve (if not worse).

Their start was easy and Soton got points from them, they lucked out with Noble missing a pen but have been poor since.

As I said after their miraculous comeback they did that against Villarreal and then should have lost to Everton.

They’ve had their easy run of fixtures and are somewhat off the pace, their next few are tricky as anything.

I said a few times I expected a Cup final type performance similar to how Everton turn up twice a season, it didn’t happen. I think I’m still in a bit of shock.

Told me we would have been 2-0 inside 15 minutes I would have probably not been surprised but it’s what happened in the 45. I’m shocked and if we were playing a CL midweek fixture I wouldn’t be worried about what we exerted out there that second half was the weirdest thing I’ve ever expierenced. As I said Watford made me more nervous.

3 Likes

Fuck! I’d forgotten about that penalty.

Noble you twat…Utd would be 12th right now if he’d sunk it!!!

:rofl:

4 Likes

@Herb

6 Likes

Everton had a goal disallowed as well as well as Wolves missing a hat full.

5 Likes

Seriously now though lads, we have to be very worried that the loveable ferret will be sacked.
We do not want that.
Please think of ways to keep him in the job.
It’s not too late!

1 Like

Give it up he’s gone, I expect he might see out the period til the international break but they aren’t going to play Atalanta and Man City and come away with 6pts.

If there was a team in there they might get a reaction but the reliance on Ronaldo is painful to watch. Removing Pogba for Greenwood was actually something I was pleased to see, Pogba then went and proved Ole right for leaving him out.

1 Like

Is Rio waiting on Scholes to arrive?

2 Likes

I really think they should keep appointing ex players until there are none left.
Great strategy.

1 Like