The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

My dream scenario.

Utd have to make a choice between Conte and Ronaldo and choose the latter. They decide to appoint Fletcher as an interim, just until the summer and other candidates are available.

Fletcher immediately wins six on the spin, including City, and the clamour from fans sees the board reward him with a three year contract.

The cycle begins again.

8 Likes

When you put it like that…

2 Likes

Darren at the wheel.

1 Like

DAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Something like that.

1 Like

Darren’s drivin now

Fetch Fletch

Ronaldo in the back?

4 Likes

You have eagles pretty much everywhere in history.

2 Likes

Get a piece of paper. Put it on the table. Let him put whatever number he wants on it.

We know the drill…

7 Likes

With most fascism symbols they lent on the past much of Mussolini’s was Roman because well that was their last empire and that’s what he was after building.

However when people think Dubrovnik and Split were built for Game of Thrones and a Government minister says taking the knee is from the same show then it’s really just another “we’ve had enough of experts” shit.

Sorry probably wrong thread.

2 Likes

Darren spinning the broken wheel.

1 Like
1 Like

My dream scenario is that Ole remains the manager.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Just listening to Goldbridge in the link I posted above. He’s mentioned a theory where if United beat Spurs, Nuno gets the sack and they go after Conte and basically agree to what he wanted in the Summer.

That would be deliciously funny.

5 Likes

That would be just fantastic

Got this on in the background whilst I am working.

I reckon 98% of 'em reckon they could win the league with their squad. And it is all about Ronaldo…

It is fairdinkum hilarious, approaching Scientology levels of WTAF.

4 Likes

Sounds great , but probably bollocks.

I know, Golbridge was purely theory crafting.

Fair play he was saying that this is exactly what they would do.

Don’t know why Nuno would get the sack at the moment. He just started there and it’s not like they’re dead in the league. And we know the Spurs situation of last years.

Ole should be more worried.

3 Likes

would Ole drop Maguire for this upcoming game ?

He should but who does he get in place of him ?

2 Likes

Phil Jones, he can’t do any worse.

1 Like