The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I was convinced they would wait until top 4 was mathematically impossible.

Really not so sure about that anymore.

1 Like

Perfectly set up for Rodgers isn’t it?

He’s been house hunting, master minded a loss to Chelsea while Ole seems to have self destructed

1 Like

I’m predicting that Ole will never get a job in the PL again.

Even if he would be a world class manager can’t see any Club want anything to do with the ‘Ole at the wheel’ jokes.

1 Like

Rio Ferdinand once said he’d be fucking unbelievable at being a sporting director. Here he is when asked about it earlier.

https://twitter.com/thegingerpirlo_/status/1462048480126509060?s=21

1 Like

The mood on the Caf could be described as somewhat less than buoyant.

I’ll take Bruce until next season now.

4 Likes

Has the been a tech failure at Goldbridge TV?

Nope.

1 Like

Has conceded the most set pieces goals of any side in the league this season and hasnt kept a clean sheet since the first game. They’re missing players, but he’s not making a great case for himself this season.

2 Likes

He did. There were weird voices from his techy bloke. Goldbridge is just an Anchor Man

Yeah, but they’re about ready for Doris the tea lady if it meant Ole leaving now, so even Rodgers is a step up.

Even Goldbridge has turned into a beaten dribble having conceded defeat.

Harry’s red card gives United the narrative for keeping Ole another week. Getting back in the match, scoring a goal, yada yada yada.

1 Like

One problem I sense with Ole is that he has been spouting that much bullshit since he has been there about ‘all our yesterdays’ that he actually started to believe it himself…
The guy is a crap football team manager… end of.!

3 Likes

Wrong thread

I thnk he has just given up and is watching the villa game :rofl:

Watford score again ha ha ha ha :joy:

Sacked in the morning.

Solskjaer: ‘We’ve corrected a few things, we’ve put a few things right. We’ve of course made sure that we’ve prioritised a couple of things that needed to improve the most and I’m sure we’ll see a good reaction and good team performance tomorrow.’ #mufc

Everytime Ole opens his mouth, you know another disaster for them is just round the corner.

Facing relegation? Play Man U.

3 Likes

4-1, ha ha haha ha ha

1 Like

God bless ya Harry. I knew you wouldn’t let us down.

5 Likes