The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Getting Ole out? That can wait, it’s okay…

1 Like

Is a generic comment generator running his twitter?

4 Likes

Harry Maguire is a “true example” of a Manchester United player and will prove his critics wrong, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

“Harry is not one to hide on the treatment table or find an excuse.”

"Harry is a top professional and he wants to be there for the manager every single time.

"For me, I have not considered taking away the captain’s armband. He’s been a stalwart for us since he came in.

"The so-called experts have their opinions and that’s their job, but it’s not something we need to worry about.

“As a true example of a Manchester United player, Harry is always there for his team and he’s going to prove his critics wrong.”

3 Likes

I’m in tears here! :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Weirdly, at first I thought middle female was Shawn Micheals and this was all wrestling stars mocked up

1 Like

I wonder if this is a dig at other players not just a defence of his captain. Ole does have a habit of over training them.

Pogba perhaps ?

2 Likes

He’s just repeating what Southgate said about him when defending his pathetic fingers in ears celebration for scoring against the mighty Albania. He was out injured recently and they’re both looking past his absolutely laughable performances in his first few games back to instead focus on the alleged strength of character required to push himself to get back in time for those big games (in which he was fucking shit).

But he scored against Albania so its all good.

6 Likes

:rofl:

He didn’t read it out.

Pussy.

Oh lawdy, waiting for the reaction still.

2 Likes

AMAZING RANT JUST HAPPENED!!!

It was massive.

1 Like

Prefer Flying Pig United myself. When they concede, the guy looks like he’s pooped out his intestines.

1 Like

Textbook…5 at the back thrown away after a couple of games to go back to pretty much the same approach that was failing. He has no idea what he’s doing.

1 Like

That half of football was horrid. How much evidence does the Man United board need?

Another ten years’ worth, hopefully. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

You mean brilliant :grin:

1 Like

I’m sorry to say again, it’s Oleh…

He’s by some distance the shittest manager in this league. Not one of the other clubs would swap for him.

2 Likes

What if Ole gets sacked… And they appoint… David ‘I am great again’ Moyes?

Conceal Flappy Bird GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski