The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

They’re fucking delighted on the caf;

"Get one of the most solid Premier league managers and he’s shite

Get a manager who has won several trophies around the continent and built great teams, shite.

Get a serial winner who was the best manager of the decade shite

Get a club legend who seems to get on well with the players, shite.

Nobody rates Ole, Molde manager, no tactics. Get an expert in, shite."

6 Likes

This is a quality rant.

4 Likes

Mrs SBYM, ‘Who does he keep saying is shit?’

‘Everybody.’

:rofl:

1 Like

So Phil is leading the Caf MOTM vote.

Good to see that with that thumbnail they are giving him the respect he deserves.

2 Likes

Already feels like Ralf doesn’t have the players backing and never will.

Trust me, he won’t be at the club after the season.

2 Likes

Or has he already realised he was sold the world’s biggest lie about having world class players to work with?

3 Likes

At least the players and manager are all pulling in the same direction though…

7 Likes

Ralfies reputation counts for nothing… especially in the Premiership

2 Likes

Cavani’s (21) average position tonight was epic. Saw him a few times in possession deep in United’s half, the guy looked like he had a hot potato at his feet.

:joy:

1 Like

I remember the start of the season and the thread “Top 10 squads in Europe” where 80 % of the people were putting us AT LEAST 3rd. Now more and more are starting to see the true reality where we are not even in the Top 10.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I’m not laughing at the poster…they at least seem to be in touch with reality.

2 Likes

You need to correct that and explain they’re barely top ten in England lol. They’d only just make top 3 in Wales :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didn’t see the game but I just watched Shaw’s interview. Fuck me , they are in more trouble than anyone even imagined. Definitely a split in the dressing room. Someone on the caf said it’s a Portugal / England thing , doubt that tbh , but who knows ? Maybe more likely it’s that some players in that team are just lazy fuckers on big fat contracts and resentment is showing.

2 Likes

Wolves didn’t quite play them off the park, but should have scored at least a couple, and would have if not for De Gea…again.

They were fast and attacking and Utd (who did have chances of their own) just could not cope.

You love to see it.

3 Likes

Those Caf posters still spouting they could win the CL… :joy:

1 Like

538’s rankings don’t mean anything, but this is too funny…

5 Likes

What’s most staggering to me is that it was supposedly the manager holding them back. I know the whole trope about Rangnick and the number of trophies but I think he’s pretty clearly a better manager than Ole…the squad is just incredibly unbalanced.

1 Like

Third time. Next.

1 Like

Interesting that Shaw is calling out the lack of squad harmony and lack of effort (presumably from the clique he’s not a part of). Probably won’t go down well to air this stuff publicly, but it really does expose how little Ole’s time actually achieved. Utd DNA my fucking arse.

5 Likes

That Shaw interview…it’s like he’s desperate to say that the team is full of lazy fucks.

3 Likes

If you showed me that poll yesterday, I would have thought it was a farce.

2 Likes