The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

“Bemused”

Perhaps if the death rate wasn’t so high and Manchester wasn’t in a Tier 3 area then maybe I’d be bemused as well.

Not sure why they haven’t quietly dropped the call for a return to fans, I would think keeping the product on the market would be more of a concern at this moment.

Also 23k would be 1/3, they haven’t even trialled a quarter so not sure where that figure has come from.

Anyhow press blowing smoke up Ole’s arse, it was never particularly the big games he struggled with.

4 Likes

With no crowd noise you can hear Luke Shaw’s legs chafing whilst he’s shuffling around the pitch.

11 Likes

He needs these:

https://youtu.be/tc4vww1l5fE

2 Likes

To be fair City have been trialing a reduced capacity for years. It’s on natural that United being a few miles away would think they could do the same.

2 Likes

He’s survived for 100 matches,
And his teams’s played well in patches.
He isn’t The Chosen One,
Or some Dutchman devoid of fun.
He hasn’t won two or THREE!
No, you can’t say that about Ole.
But may he last hundreds more
At his current desultory chore.
With Woodward’s solid backing,
May he avoid untimely sacking.

11 Likes

Winning at home is not for everyone,is it Ole.

3 Likes
6 Likes

How long did that take? Be honest.

1 Like

One and one half Peacock time delays. Or just less time than it takes @cynicaloldgit to summarize one of our matches.

2 Likes

Brighton going to have a go here to move ahead of United in fifteenth.

1 Like

Checks to see when Man U next play PSG and hopes that Solskjaer is still in charge then.

1 Like

That one will create an opening for Ancelotti

I’m very picky about my poetry and I rank that effort very highly. It’s not up there with Emily for me, but very good.

1 Like

Just think: if Brighton had actually scored instead of hitting the woodwork a million times, United would be on FOUR points.

6 Likes

You always ruin my days

Silence. Maguire speaking.

Hahahahaha just saw the result…and it was a penalty…even better!

2 Likes

What is he mumbling?

Pogba,the highest paid clown in the world.

1 Like

That explains their warm up kit then

1 Like