The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Pogba’s what? :flushed: :laughing:

1 Like

He’s been Insua’d.

Decent potential kid bought for the future, thrust into the first team limelight before he was ready and unaccountably kept there while the fanbase turned on him.

I don’t know what Ole is playing at, it just seems cruel at this point.

3 Likes

It’s a well known virus.

Once it infects the host they lose all interest in football, become incredibly lazy but massively vane. Attention span drops to zero but you grow a weird fascination in hair and fashion.

2 Likes

So this basically? Got it :grin:

1 Like

An elaborate way of saying “buy me Sancho, buy me Sancho”?

1 Like

This is Stage 3 no way back from there.

Stage 4 is signing for Real Madrid or Barcelona for a over inflated fee but descending into a complete flop. the symptoms to not go away, only heighten

Stage 5 you sign for Spurs or Everton.

1 Like

St Helens rugby league team are apparently in talks to sign Harry Maguire in January.

3 Likes

England has got the worst refs in the whole world… it’s not even funny anymore

6 Likes

Maguire thought Azpilicueta was a Greek policeman.

11 Likes

I think it was his fake concussion during international duties did his head in.

1 Like

Yeah the VAR referee combo is not working and they need to rethink it. Start with adding a margin of error into the offside and asking for assistants to use flag as normal and make penalties harder to give - VAR can overrule a pen that has been given but only give a penalty that wasn’t when it was a very clear error.
Refs should be checking the on pitch monitor too and taking some responsibility. Finally the refs and VAR should have to justify their decisions after the game - preferably at end of each day with Qand A from a ‘FA referee chair’ with journalists to help everyone ‘understand’ how the rules are being applied and make it very clear how inconsistency is dealt with.

2 Likes

I think in NFL they have the ref with a mic so when a decision is made you can hear the ref make his decision and why he’s made the decision. It’s all gone to shit and more so for football in England.
The “beautiful” game is very much not so beautiful

1 Like

15 Likes

Honestly, I thought Azpilicueta showed all the courage in the world not to tap out.

1 Like

Old Trafford has become such a formidable fortress that even utd can’t win there.

17 Likes

That’s due to Ole being at the wheel of it’s gates.
Good old Ole. Long may Ole reign :rofl:

4 Likes
1 Like

Can’t stand Pogba, but I wish him well in his tussle with that rag. Even better if he wins a payout and donates it to charity, especially given the increased hardship many people are experiencing during this pandemic.

2 Likes

He’s still a big overrated fucking tart tho.

10 Likes

Can’t argue with this analysis!

5 Likes