The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Could have lost the final again.

1 Like

I love that “attack attack attack” I remember when they were doing it under Mourinho at Palace and they hadn’t had one chance all game.

Must be one of the worst chants especially when you need a goal, when your 2-3 up it makes sense.

1 Like

UnitedSofa said:

Oh let’s pile on the manager now that we lost.

Fact is we played our best football by far tonight.

1 Like

Crossbar challenge

3 Likes

Very funny. Well done Boro!

Some lovely and unexpected entertainment, as I didn’t know it was on.

1 Like

Der!!! Where do I put the ball???

5 Likes

Only disappointing thing was it was the young lad… Ronaldo, Maguire or Penandes would have been the icing on the cake.

4 Likes

It’s a learning experience for Elanga. Jones or Shaw should have been the guys to take it though

2 Likes

FlatFootFil.

Threw the young lad to the wolves…neshies/wimps.

1 Like

You could see when he was walking to the spot that he was gonna miss this one.

I noticed Ronaldo and Fernandes put themselves at 4th and 5th, expecting to grab the glory and the fans adulation.

6 Likes

Thing is if Ronaldo hadn’t missed the first one they could have avoided all that.

2 Likes

Tonight’s pot noodle is going to be exquisite….

1 Like

RIP to Elangas Insta

hahahahahahahahahahaha​:rofl::rofl::rofl: Just got back from Manchester :rofl::rofl::rofl: 7000 boro fans in town tonight :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

trying not to laugh GIF

4 Likes

That or Bruno Fernandes hit the upright on more or less an empty net. TBH, I just watched a 1/2 hour highlight of the match, how Manc managed not being able to progress to the next round was beyond me…But as they say: “The ball is round, anything can happen.”

2 Likes

He shouldn’t even have been in the situation of taking a penalty. That game should have been over in the first 20 mins.

2 Likes