The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I hope you put it back on!!

I went to sleep at 9pm coz I’ve got a 9hr drive ahead of me.

What a lovely thing to wake up to…

Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

4 Likes

Inject that Penandes miss straight into my veins

1 Like

20 seconds in the mind of Goldbridge

3 Likes

I’m just watching the best bits vid now…even Mrs SBYM is taking the piss out of him

8 Likes

I have to say Manchester United and Goldbridge have brought me a lot of joy over the last year which was very tough for me personally …

Thinking about it now…that level of schadenfreude is probably why I had a tough year. Karma and all that.

10 Likes

HAHAHA…maybe…

But I def cannot stop!!!

4 Likes

Hopefully man utd gives their supporters false hopes by beating atletico madrid in the UCL.

Them false hopes and dawns will gut their fanbase

2 Likes

Told you all.

2 Likes

The states of redcafe members

Denial

How do we even end up in a shootout with Brough. We’re Manchester United one of the big 6 and we can’t even beat a Championship side. Absolutely ridiculous!

Anger

Shocking. Never mind the handball so many chances we wasted. Dont know what to say any more about this group of players, some of them should be nowhere near Old Trafford.

Acceptance

What really irritates me is that we lost to a Championship side over the course of 120 minutes. I guess that’s our level…and it sucks

Resignation

I’ll watch us get knocked out of the CL by Atletico then I think I’m done with watching us for this season.

13 Likes

What a lovely way to start the week-end. The gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

Going to bed last night I was listening to Goldbridge post match. A very tired Mrs got in next to me and complained about the noise. I explained that United had just lost to Boro and he was melting. “Turn it up” she said :). Love this woman!

5 Likes

I did, I had a look to see what the score was, just before Boro equalised.

Was out last night and didn’t see any of the game but checked the score a couple of times in live score app,was waiting for Ron headlines but well done boro utd really have given us great pleasure the last couple of years

1 Like
7 Likes

4 Likes

This looks like a guy that is beginning to crumble…
In some industries there is a need to up your game immediately to meet with the expectation…
This guy appears too methodical, too pedestrian in his approach… events are seemingly overtaking him…
Whatever talents he has will soon be overlooked in the Scum fans clamour to remain relevant in the footballing world.
Rumour has it he is a stop-gap until Poch arrives in the summer… but there is also another rumour that Spursy are going back in to temp Poch back to them…!
Oh what fun times they are at the moment watching events unfold at Old Toilet.!
:0)

1 Like

7 Likes

Karma giggsy karma

8 Likes