The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

If Poch goes back to Spurs I actually think Conte could sort them out, and he will be given money to shape his team.

Still, I’m enjoying watching their demise. Is it a decade since they won the title yet?

1 Like

After this season it will be 10 seasons without the league title. The cunts.

4 Likes

Elanga was subjected to racist abuse on Instagram, after his penalty miss last night. What the fuck is wrong with people?

4 Likes

Ole the Knob said with all the snideness his wrinkly face could muster…
“we won’t be waiting for 30yrs to be winning our next league title”
Well the news is munchkin… shortly, you Scum are third of the way there.!

3 Likes

Hard to pin that on United or even United fans. The internet is a fucking cesspool of racist and hateful dickheads who pounce on the chance to pile misery onto others.

11 Likes

Sadly so called Liverpool fans have done similar in the past as well. Why our captain helped organize a social media boycott (was that last year or earlier?)

5 Likes

Headline from Jan22nd after a last minute winner against WestHam

Man United’s progress has been slow and painful, but it’s clear after win over West Ham

Headline from this morning from the same writer, just 2 weeks later

Man United’s FA Cup exit ensures trophy drought carries on apace, and there’s no end in sight

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I believe both of those are Mark Ogden articles too, right? I can’t stand Ogden, he always plays the results and never takes a broad look at United’s performances. They’ve been abject most of the season, and the West Ham result was a jammy late goal with the last kick of the match after spending 95 minutes unable to break the hammers down. It was indicative of nothing. The amount of money spent on that squad in transfer fees and wages means that anything short of deep cup runs and being in the title race all the way to the end is an embarrassment.

4 Likes

Yeah, I actually cited him as one of the reasons for a fall in quality of ESPN’s coverage…a switch to a fan driven blog style reporting. it was ok as long as his biased drivel could be limited to Utd, but they somehow started giving him lot of liverpool coverage as well and it was just so dripping in resentment that it was unreadable…I may have been reading the CAF

The thing is, his analysis of what is currently wrong in the second piece is actually pretty reasonable which makes the former piece all the more funny.

3 Likes

From the Caf’s Burnley pregame thread:

5 Likes

This is the problem with the talking heads especially when it comes to Man Utd but others also 2-3 good results and they are the best team ever and then they lose to some shit.

2 Likes

My brother in law is a manc fan, and I can’t help doing a bit of concern trolling every time they lose. It winds him up no end, and he never di things like that to me when Liverpool were shit, but I can’t help it. Am I a bad person?

5 Likes

Yeah you are.

I save it solely for the c**ts who lapped up our shit that and Everton fans

Oh I’m certain he lapped it up, but he never stuck the knife in, at least to my face. He always just had an air of arrogance about him when Fergie was their manager.

1 Like

You should be knighted.

Errrr no…he’s a manc…my step daughter in law is a manc and thought for Christmas 2020 a manc face mask and an autobiography of Rednose would make me a lovely present…both gone to charity shops…are these mancs rate in the head…

You should have ceremoniously burned those and forced her to watch.

2 Likes

Wish I had…but had a day sorting out rubbish…and boy did those items climb to the top…

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOo-Rj3JbF0

This video can only be described as “lovely stuff”. Not my words, @SBYM, the words of Shakin’ Stevens…

3 Likes

Another harmonious soul that knows his moves. And lots about old houses and green doors.

1 Like