The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

the big bang theory smile GIF

Love Goldbridge at 5.30 saying that Man Utd will win it by 3 or 4. Sancho scored and then he waxed lyrical about how Middlesbrough were crap. He said I’m not being offensive to the people of Middlebrough, but they are, they are crap…

3 Likes

Could you imagine waking up in the morning and first thing you hear is that Alice bird?

homer simpson GIF

1 Like

I mean I still would.

No offense, @Maria

1 Like

Without doubt.

But you’d definitely need to stick something in her gob first

Also sorry @Maria

1 Like

Then Manure will probably go in for Conte? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

he was so cocksure that Ronaldo was gonna score the penalty! Haha.

1 Like

@PeachesEnRegalia
@aussielad

how beers you had?

no offence @Maria

1 Like

2-3 if she’s muted.

If the volumes on full then you’re looking at a 3 day bender :rofl:

no offence @Maria

1 Like

You lot are terrible!

Hehehe

Ps. The United Stand is live now and the gist of the convo is ‘Should we have signed Ronnie?’

The circle is complete. Time for them to realise it’s the rim of a nightclub dunny and the ballcock is broken.

6 Likes

I should be able to save a few quid on heating the house this Winter because every time red mancs or the ev lot have a fucking disaster I get a warm fuzzy feeling for a couple of days :slight_smile: Have barely used the central heating so far.

5 Likes

He does this so often.

It is amazing.

1 Like

Yeah, don’t stress guys. I’ll take one for the team here.

1 Like

Sue, get ya dress on, put some lipstick on.

:rofl:

1 Like

Ronaldo was an absolute disaster signing. Tip of the cap to City for goading the stupid cunts into it, just like they did with Maguire.

£500k per week means that the board/Murtough will see to it that he plays every second of every game, and the snide little cunt will help that by throwing a strop every time he’s subbed off or not played. Many manc fans think he’ll agitate for a move away if they fail to snag CL football next season, but several are coming around to the realization that the only team stupid enough to give him those ridiculous wages at his current age and skill level is the team he currently plays for.

4 Likes

You sound like you’d enjoy his missus’ new Netflix series.

Even Mrs SBYM said she wouldn’t watch that shit, and she’ll watch fucking anything.

Whose missus?

1 Like

Ronnie’s.

Warning…the trailer made me want to break something.

2 Likes

@PeachesEnRegalia @aussielad @anon59854308

You guys been on the TAN pub crawl again. :thinking: You need a fry up in the morning. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

The flying pig in his commentary says…
“These boys can’t finish off a sausage” :rofl:

2 Likes