The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

You’re too nice for this place.

Heart of gold, you.

5 Likes

:grimacing: who comes up with these ideas of making these type of series.
No wonder Ronnie is playing badly with the distraction of all those kids and another two on the way.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s getting to the point where this cat needs his own thread.

https://youtube.com/shorts/wU2rr0SDdbo?feature=share

1 Like

I don’t know about that, I have become so grumpy lately with the state of the world these days.

Mind you, Man U losing was a positive. Ronnie is the problem I think.

3 Likes

He’s a big part of the problem, but he’s not THE problem. They have a deep rot at the heart of their club and I think their fans are in for a rude awakening next season. Goldbridge sees it coming, but most of them don’t.

4 Likes

From the trailer, it was probably her idea.

1 Like

It’s an old clip BTW, but at the end of it he says fan-dabby-dozy.

:rofl:

1 Like

The flying pig guy is my new favorite. He’s the one that gave us “Slabby Maguire!!! Piss off you absolute fucking meltstick!!!”

A treasure, to be sure.

3 Likes

Fast becoming my favourite also… all he missing is a sly fag while on camera :0)

1 Like

The first minute of that video might be the greatest hubristic kick in the bollocks in the history of mankind.

5 Likes

Invite accepted! :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone partake in any LFC watch-alongs??

Just wondering. They only came to my attention because laughing at Utd dipshits making fools of themselves is the most important thing in this phase of my life.

I’d be hard pressed to think of anything more pointless, to be honest…watching someone watch a game in real time when you’re actually interested in the game.

7 Likes

Is it Morning? Is it? Is it morning? I can’t believe it’s morning. Is it morning? I can’t believe it. Is it morning though? Is it morning? Is it morning? Fucks sake. Is it morning? Can’t believe it. It is. It’s fucking morning. It’s fucking morning. I can’t believe it’s morning. What’s going on? It’s morning. I can’t believe it. It’s morning. It can’t be morning. What’s going on? Fucks sake. It’s morning. It fucking is. There’s the sun. Look. Fucks sake. It’s fucking morning. I can’t believe it.

1 Like

Jurgen Klopp Laughing GIF by Liverpool FC

2 Likes

I don’t think this is the motivation for people who watch that stuff.

1 Like

I don’t think so. Ronaldo might have flopped this match but without him, they wouldn’t have qualified for the group stages of UCL and wouldn’t be 4th in the PL

4 Likes

Middlesbrough were crap. Just that United were a whole new level of ineptitude

1 Like

Totally agree that our scouting is the main reason for our demise.

AWB and Donny rarely play and cost more than Salah and Mane.

Dalot cost more than Robertson.

Maguire and Sancho cost more than van Dijk and Allison, who were bought from the proceeds of selling Couthino who was bought for 10m.

Sancho more expensive than Jota.

Fred more expensive than Fabinho.

Fellaini more expensive than Henderson.

This has to stop.

Found this on the Caf. Shows the different levels we operate at

6 Likes

Thing is Man Utd are another ones who can go out and spend again and they will do next summer and unless they fundamentally put a plan in place with a good set up it will be the same again.

3 Likes

chris-pratt-wow

9 Likes