The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Channel 9 Reno GIF by The Block

1 Like

I always thought it looked like Eric Stoltz. Who actually is it?

1 Like

It’s this guy:

https://twitter.com/drewscanlon?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1174704419247542272|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftime.com%2F5683979%2Fblinking-white-guy-meme-man-explains%2F

2 Likes

Yeah, i found out a couple of months ago when the guy’s tweet appeared on my timeline i think asking people to donate a charity, and he introduced himself as to being the face of that meme and explained how it started.

2 Likes

Manchester United now officially less interesting than who that blinking bloke is

11 Likes

He’s no Brent Rambo whoever he is.

Meme Reaction GIF

2 Likes

As long they don’t bring Ten Hag, I don’t care who they bring, `Ten Hag would make them easily better than they are now, I would not like that.

An Ajax man bringing success to Utd…Dutch would be done with football :rofl:

2 Likes

Someone over the caf suggested getting rid of Maguire by dressing him up as a cat and sending him to Zouma’s. Things are getting even more desperate for them and I am here for it.

2 Likes

I’m mostly posting these to wind up @Mascot with that Alice bird.

Flying Pig guy does it again “Slabby Maguire comitting, getting done…turning like a fucking old-fashioned bus!!!”

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I’m quite smitten by her, I must confess.

And lol, at the other guy about Maguire, ‘luckily the pitch is flat otherwise he’d never get up there’ :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t say no to her either. That said, I admittedly have very low standards. Isn’t that right, @SBYM?

1 Like

Some of you lot need to get your heads checked, fancying that Alice bird

Kill Me Smh GIF

4 Likes

" There gonna chalk it off because of the slab" :rofl: :rofl:

Sincerely Yours…
Flying Pig…

Edit: We have The Flying Pig on here as a poster with Tommy Lawrence avatar…?

3 Likes

My first thought was that it was a liverpool fan posting because it was Lawrence’s nickname…

How dare you judge me!

1 Like

Honigstein still working for Sky in Germany. At Anfield tonight.

1 Like

Not speaking for myself but some may be happy with anything that breathes

@GermanRed

Go on then lad. You can treat yourself to some Goldbridge now and you know what, throw in a pot noodle as well.

4 Likes

I’m properly impressed with her. She’s brilliant. She’s somehow managed to monetise filming herself being bewildered at football and asking rhetorical, futile questions into the ether. It’s kind of genius.

I mean there is nothing that doesn’t seem to confuse her. Why goals are given? Why they are disallowed? The basic rules of the game. Reality itself.

All her video’s are full of comments along the lines of ‘you’re amazing Alice’, ‘you’re the only reason I watch Utd, Alice’ and ‘please will you bottle one of your farts and post it to me Alice’.

She is an inspiration to all of us.

7 Likes