The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I see so many really good posts in here about what United need to do in order to begin upwardly rebuilding.

Why the fuck aren’t they being deleted?!

9 Likes

Agreed. Utd should hire me to fix it. I’d do it for only a million a year.

4 Likes

Because if a liverpool fan says it they wont do it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m tempted to abuse my admin rights and hide this part of your post out of fear that some sensible member of top hierarchy at Man United might see it. First of all, I like Potter so, so much. Second, Bissouma would improve a lot of PL midfields. Third, I hope they appoint the equivalent of Roy Hodgson.

4 Likes

Yeah - that’s what I meant. We never allowed our wages to escalate to that level, but we did go through a phase of very clearly, and to fans frustrations, refusing to meet wage demands if if that meant missing out.

3 Likes

Because they will most definitely do the opposite. They are in this mess for a reason. :partying_face:

1 Like

Next thing we hear from the Old Toilet deluded is that he will be bringing Mbappe with him…
Although…
Ancelotti is not flavour of the month anymore so I’ve read RM might be making a move for Poch also

1 Like

The fans will have the planes over within 6 months and the wicked witch of the west leaving “FUCK OFF OUT OF OUR CLUB” in smoke trails over OT with flying monkeys Maguire-napping their useless captain within 9.

Bliss.

Said it before. Every day I go to work, I bear in mind my ultimate goal. To be rich enough to buy them. Then sink them to the Conference. I want them playing Altrincham twice a year. Money well spent.

4 Likes

You’ve got @gasband all excited now, he’s already finished 3 drafts. :rofl:

He needs to wash and go now!

2 Likes

Of course they do, let the roof fall in, let Maguire fall down, buy players at 10 times their value so their hordes of fans buy shirts and send the money to some half wit in thye USA and have a load of red nosed drunks in the main stand.

You sir, have been watching too much Ted Lasso…

2 Likes

Its fucking brilliant,
Like a dream come true

2 Likes

Who? Off to the googlemobile……

1 Like

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

5 Likes

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

3 Likes

Did anyone else know that meme is not actually Michael C Hall (Dexter)? I only found that out a couple of weeks ago and responded with exactly that reaction.

2 Likes

Never thought it was tbh!

3 Likes