The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Cavani’s gone, Martial’s gone , Greenwood’s gone

They are stuck with Rashford, Elanga & Ronaldo. Question is will one striker be enough

Ronaldo will be off too if they don’t get too 4.

2 Likes

Ronaldo will find it tough to get one more club to pay his demands. I think he will stay on for a year more. That is if he wants to continue in the top leagues.

He could move for qatar etc etc and have one last payday though

Everything seem to set for a mega bid/deal for Haaland, and that will only sink them a bit more into the abyss.

1 Like

I’d imagine there would be other takers for haaland as well but United have been known to go insane on transfers.

Dont think haaland joins unless there is clarity on the managerial front

2 Likes

I expect them to go for Kane. They were working on him before City failed with their bid.

7 Likes

Isnt he just trying to copy Pep and City?

I want to see Ronnie in the PL next season looking miserable as fuck.

2 Likes

Going into this season they had 11 players for 4 offensive positions.

Now, they’re short and they say they need a striker.

Speaks volumes about how nicely constructed that side is.

:joy:

7 Likes

I think United is the one club that could afford Haaland that he wouldn’t join.

2 Likes

It’s becoming like an ego battle.

Pep wanted Sanchez , United hijack that deal… same with Ronaldo and Maguire as well.

2 Likes

Well Everton wanted Jota and Diaz, so i can see the logic :rofl:

The bitters always want everyone. It’s about who wants to join them.

2 Likes

No I agree it just seems the idea to solve all there issues isn’t just buy another striker but the best in the world regardless how it suits them.

2 Likes

Yep, something I put down to the scar of the Tevez situation. They’re more interested in flexing their muscles to show that didnt really hurt them than they are in buying the player that will help them on the pitch. It is just one of the things that is toxic about the way they set their priorities

2 Likes
3 Likes

WTF is that? That looks like its catered by the people who catered the Fyre Festival.

2 Likes

The f*ck is that? :joy:

2 Likes

Oh, and Southampton are going to win this bastard.

At what point does Ralf’s job become imperiled? Stories like this clearly don’t help

3 Likes

Maguire’s defending :rofl:

1 Like