The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

7 players offside from the freekick. Ronaldo a full 5 yards offside by the time he gets on the end of it. They all berate the ref for disallowing it.

4 Likes

I am sending that keeper a box of chocolates

1 Like

God they are an awful group of players. Fernandes has just spent the last 3 minutes in the ref’s face and the moment Jack Stephens engages the ref to petition for Pogba to get the yellow he deserves Pogba reacts by pushing him in the back. All the while Fernandes is still in kissing distance from the ref’s face.

6 Likes

It’s the United Way™.

3 Likes

Slop dop…made by a 6 yr old…

2 Likes

Scholes not impressed with Rangnick wasnt he the great savior 8 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Resembles the team performance

2 Likes

Not a surprise to see sancho scoring , hes probably the only guy who remembers what it is to play modern football

2 Likes

Tbf, that brings him up level with Coutinhos goal tally for this season and its only taken him 6 months longer. Totally worth 100mil

5 Likes

Another classic from the newly-opened match thread for their upcoming game against Brighton:

5 Likes

Does he post that every match? :sweat_smile: imagine a conversation between him and that alice bird.

“Another game ffs” “is it? Is it another one”
“Its another game” “i dont believe it. How can it be another game?”
“Because its another game ffs” “I cant belive that. It is another game. It actually is another game. Cant believe we’ve got another game”

5 Likes

“No! No! It can’t be! Is it? Is it really another game? For fuck’s sake! It is. It is. It’s another game. It’s another fucking game. That is ridiculous. Fuck’s sake. Another game. Fuck’s sake.”

I’d still let her sit on my face. I’m sorry @Maria

4 Likes

TMI!!!..how clear can i make it…

The gift that keeps giving especially joyous for any Liverpool fan whose journey with us started in the beginning of the 90s

7 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

Who the fuck is Alice?

4 Likes

The lowest, and I’ve partied hard in Berlin.

2 Likes

I only asked as a joke, but she sent me a fucking magnum, the naughty thing.

Happy to divvy it up, will only charge postage.

PM for details.

@wyld.at.hrt get in quick!

4 Likes

But srsly…

Someone needs to gif Flying Pig when he’s melting down during the 0-5…

It is quite possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes