The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Oh Ralph…

Much more of that and I’m all yours!

1 Like

I guess this applies to both Ralphs!

2 Likes

From Redcafe

Hate to say this, but Ralf is out of his depth. He’s got great ideas and philosophies, but his CV as an actual manager is even worse than LVG.

LVG is the definition of someone hired as per CV.

2 Likes

Aye, Apart from the Champions League, and league titles in Spain, germany, and the Netherlands, including one with relative minnows, what has LVG ever won?

11 Likes

Thing was LVG was always trashed but I felt they were better than under Jose.

1 Like

Anyone see Bruno’s swing at Ward-Prowse? :laughing:

He’s probably the least intimidating player in the country.

1 Like

Just seen it.

Looks like he connected with his shoulder.

2 Likes

Goldbridge lost it with Bruno today.

Along the lines of, ‘Stop moaning, get out of the refs face, and do what you’re paid to do…play football.’

Won’t be long now before he jumps ship.

Bruno, that is.

5 Likes

Godspeed, Toothy Joe! Godspeed!

3 Likes

Looks more like Strictly…

2 Likes

Pep should say he wants Maguire, Shaw, Ronaldo, … then Utd will cling on to them for dear life … :rofl:

1 Like

Can’t be arsed with this season. Just stick us in the conference league and be done with it.

No Problem Thumbs Up GIF

4 Likes

Ronaldo is a horrible footballer. Playing with 10 men every game. Does feck all defensively. Does feck all in link up. Does feck all in hold up. Gives it away constantly. Can’t even get shots off anymore. Just fecking bench him until he retires. He’s done and he’s useless on the pitch.

sexy feel GIF

3 Likes

At least you’d have her voice muffled, so yeah, maybe

2 Likes

I wonder how many of Ronald McDonald’s goals would have been rubbed out by VAR if it was used back then…!!

1 Like

Alice is your stereotypical Man U fan shes from Cambridge.

1 Like

It has been bugging me for ages trying to work out who the flying pig reminds me of.

@SBYM due you reckon he’s Big Daryll Eastlake? :rofl:

Damn and there was me thinking of pushing the boat out and staying up untill 11pm

Bad Day That Hurt GIF by Tim Poulton

If I was a United fan I think I’d genuinely want to miss out on top four if it meant Ronaldo would accept a mutual termination. Seriously.

7 Likes

Not even a yellow. :exploding_head:

2 Likes