The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Ronaldo is a cunt, but he’s no mug. No-one else will pay him 500k a week at this stage. He’ll hang on for next season guaranteed.

He’ll keep throwing strops and being his normal, petulant self, and I’ll keep buying pot noodles in bulk. It has been foretold.

8 Likes

On Reddit, here are a couple of the posts. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

s0ngsforthedeaf

• Ronaldo and Rashford aren’t keen on tracking back
  • Pogba prefers the attacking part of ‘box to box’
  • Midfield, fullbacks and centrebacks are generally poorly coordinated
  • Fullbacks get caught out of position when they try to prevent the attack
  • Harry Maguire

Then the post directly below it by polkarooo

Maguire should be at the top of the list but was too slow to get there.

6 Likes

utdreport on Twitter: “Ralph Hasenhüttl: “The pressing for them [#mufc] was good in the beginning but they aren’t used to doing it for more than 30 or 40 minutes, we came into the game after that.” #mulive” / Twitter

3 Likes

konate says fred

6 Likes

Could it be they replaced Ole with somebody worse?!?!? :rofl:

1 Like

I know. That’s why I think it’s a toss up which is worse for them - Ronaldo seeing out his contract or missing out on CL

2 Likes

He certainly does have a Hodgsonesque air about him on the touch line. To my eye, anyway. Just seems, I dunno… hopeful, bemused, confused, incredulous, wide eyed and a little bit stunned and lost all at the same time.

1 Like

This is what he reminds me of when he is on the touchline…

2 Likes
7 Likes

And they all protested and said it wasn’t me…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

There is such a massive rebuild needed there.

Place is rotten to the core.

Pogba plus Ronaldo…. Fucking hell what did they think would happen :rofl:

7 Likes

Just watched MOTD, how they escaped the 1-3 drubbing they deserved is beyond me.

5 Likes

She strikes me as the sort of bird that if you asked nicely, she’d possibly shit on your chest

1 Like

With Van De Beek being man of the match in his first game for Everton, it does make you think, what the hell is going on at Utd? Why didn’t they use him more often?

1 Like

Shark Tank Writing GIF

2 Likes

Stuart Armstrong, that’s why. First he takes a scuffed shot from outside of the box, when Southampton had an overload with two free players next to him on the left.

Then he finds himself completely free on the edge of the box on the right, with time to steady himself, but he hoofs it over.

And then there was Luke Shaw, with no yellow for a shrit pull on Broja. Then off the ball, Shaw would pull Broja’s shirt right in front of the linesman when Southampton were coming forward on the opposite flank.

Southapton have have quality players, but mixed with underwhelming ones as well.

They’ve got Brighton next

Anymore of this ‘Cambridge’ lasses farting, pooping and whatknot on different parts of your bodies and I’m going to start flagging!

3 Likes

Excited Go Crazy GIF by MotoGP

1 Like

IS Brighton a bogey team of theirs? trying to remember. I have a vague memory of Wolves being awkward for them.