The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Have we ever had a worst footballer than Fred?
It defies belief he gets paid to do this.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Whoever puts these vids together (Goldbridge Best Bits) deserves a fucking medal. It is essentially a public service.

10 Likes

Isn’t it his own channel? He probably has an editor doing just that.

1 Like

It’s a different channel…but probably him or one of his mates.

Don’t care to be honest, it is fucking hilarious.

2 Likes

@peterroberts

Watch the above vid from 6:09…

It is almost too much.

1 Like

I stand corrected.

(See what I did there?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Noice.

3 Likes

On Maguire:

We bought the most expensive hat rack in the world…because that’s all his head is good for!

Pure gold.

:rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s funny how suddenly central midfield is the problem again and it doesn’t really matter if Pogba is back fit and Fernandes is there as well.

Been wondering all summer what were they planning to do, especially with vdBeek in as well. He’s not a holding midfielder, he’s either an 8 or a 10. I think he was signed knowing that Pogba would probably leave in one of the next windows. Plus, you never know when he might be “injured”.

Not sure I’d trust any of Matic/McTominay to play the single pivot role in a 4-3-3. Fred is more of a double-pivot option anyway, or stylistically a more reserved 8 like Gini.

Wan-Bissaka never looked like great investment, they still lack more quality at CB and Cavani is a suspicious short term option in an attack filled with too similar players.

Oh well… give Woodward and Ole more time. :joy:

7 Likes

think of it positively: If Brighton won that match, Ole may not have been at the wheel

1 Like

Interesting thing was they seemed to be one of the teams that benefited from lockdown stadiums but that seems to have disappeared.

4 Likes

For some reason I was singing this to the Allez tune and at the end it just didn’t work up. Ole ole ole… with a part of these as earlier lines fits nicely though!

2 Likes

The sort of guys who wouldn’t want to cede control and delegate tasks. Why would they want to hire a DOF ?

1 Like

Yeah I guess he’s pretty clear about not giving a shit about the on-field performance. If he genuinely wanted what was best for the club then he’d hire a DoF because he’s incompetent with the football side of things, but clearly, his own ego is paramount.

It’s good to see that Jasper Carrott still gets work.

1 Like
1 Like

First time I agree with Troy.

Then again I remember the call to give Brendan and Roy more time even though it was obvious they had outstayed their usefulness

2 Likes

From now on it’s your new job to post these vids after every United game.

Win or lose the entertainment value is too good to miss.

1 Like