The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Good player, shit bloke.

1 Like

This is no way to honour the memory of Nobby Stiles, right Cascarino? You’re both cunts.

2 Likes

Connery dies and two more alleged women beaters are there to replace him.
Number 2:

1 Like

Allegedly

What’s his playing ability got to do with it?
Cause you know Johnny Depp’s been known to put in the odd decent bit of acting and that’s just as relevant…

6 Likes

missed that. Is he responding to them losing or something else?

My comment was in reference to this piece of shit comment piece in The Times

As Cascarino does, I’m trying to connect two unrelated issues together in a tendentious attempt to engineer moral outrage against an individual.

7 Likes

Ah, see I’ve never really bothered listening to anything he says.

I find my arse usually has more inteligent and thoughtful comments :wink:

Monumental emotional assault on all senses by the thickest cunt writing or speaking on football. He played like an agricultural knuckle dragging fuckwit, and brings all of those qualities to his punditry career.
This ‘piece’ of faux journalism sums up all that can be summed up about the likes of him being given a voice. Its like asking Vinny fucking Jones to discuss the career of Robert De Niro.

3 Likes

I think I’m going to keep throwing out the “insult to Nobby Stiles” at every thing I find morally objectionable from now on and hope it becomes a meme.

Fucking laughable.

4 Likes

Brilliant.
Trump? Insult to the memory of Nobby Styles…

4 Likes

It’s quite useful to bear this in mind as you about your daily life. Yesterday I needed to nip into Tesco’s for some milk, and shamefully thought about using the disabled parking bays for a couple of minutes. Then I realised it would be an insult to Nobby Styles and the game he loved.

15 Likes

This could catch on.

1 Like

Not sure i give a fuck what Nobby would be insulted by tbh,using him to make a biased view on Salah just makes you an insensitive and inconsiderate fucking moron.

4 Likes

Yeah cos if anything it’s Suarez, during his time here, that potentially offends Nobby, rather than Mo. I mean just look at Luis showing those teeth off.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFg1DYi47m8

Newspaper hierarchy are just as culpable for offering such a platform for Cascarino to spew so much irrelevant venom…
It was not that long ago he was being laughed at for his ‘jack the lad’ antics in ‘conning’ an entire nation…

1 Like

Can someone please post the below at the Caf, Ole needs to be given time else how will he turn into Klopp?

#OleIn

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with this.

7 Likes