The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

all LFC fans are banned at redcafe.

As long as no one points out the spending difference during that first period, we’re golden.

Did Ole make a final yet? Hopefully gets to and loses the EFL cup.

1 Like

Not even if you have a username with sir, devil, ggmu, red, the number 7 or a combination of these ?

1 Like

I’ll give SirKennyRed7 a go and let you know how it goes.

7 Likes

can still browse the gems , but basically, the owner lost his marbles

Aww…

2 Likes

9 Likes

Just been lurking over at the Cafe - and it seems they dont have an LFC thread anymore? Is this right or am I missing it?

Ole might be gone during the international break if they don’t win tonight and on Saturday against Everton.

2 Likes

Poch as his replacement? I can’t help but agree with you. He must be feeling the heat.

1 Like

Weird how stuff all changes in a week.

1 Like

Defeat against Everton for Solskjær and I think that the dynamics of pressure, results and Jekyl and Hyde performances will give him the sack after the Everton game. Maybe not right after the Everton game, but I think it “begins then”.

I think he will be gone if they don’t win.

Yeah, me too. I am not sure he is gone the day after though. Maybe they use a week or two to get in the replacement and keep him as a “dead man walking” for a week or two, hard to say.
The only thing that I think can save him now is a genuine win streak of 4 games + in the Premier League.

And by the way, I did watch this game. The Turks won quite deservedly too, not an upset.
It is massively problematic for them how it swings from paradise-like games to the nuclear winter. So I think Solskjær is done if Everton wins.

Ha. Beaten by a cricket team. Or is that fake news?

1 Like

Praying Man U beat Everton. Weird times we’re in alright.

4 Likes

It honestly was a decent enough game to have on the telly while discussing politics on the forum. Made me smile once or twice, which I needed. Istanbul overall the better team. On paper they really shouldn’t be.

2 Likes

We’ll all be praying for a Utd victory then.

1 Like

I think Ole has lost the dressing room and the pundits too. Board has stopped sending brown envelopes to the refs because they don’t receive easy penalties anymore.

If they don’t beat the Ev the international break is a good time to sack him.

A draw against Everton would be a good result for all concerned. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes