The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I agree. City have looked vulnerable this season. They still have crystal palace to face which has always provided a fight to them as well as west ham at home.

1 Like

That’s the other side of the coin I guess

1 Like

Way I see this is Man Utd are such an irrelevance at the moment that I don’t mind seeing them win.

It’s joyous really :wink:

4 Likes

The way i still see it is that I don’t want City to get the full three points.

Whether Man Utd draw or win this match has little meaning to me.

3 Likes

British justice, Richie. Best in the world.

1 Like

I thought he had? Or was it arrested and released without charges?

Anyway, the interesting thing about their game today, is how the loss of Dias effects the defence.

Lindelof and maguire in defense. Is this Ralf throwing in the towel.

2 Likes

Their only forward who’s adept at leading the press… Incredible. Ferguson would strangle him if he was still their manager.

5 Likes

Ben Foster in one of his podcast mentioned that he had teammates coming up with illness or something similar so not to face any formidable opponents. Wonder if Cavani is in that camp.

Here is the podcast that I linked earlier with the specific comment.

1 Like

The great Manchester United soap opera continues. CR’s sister liking this post.

1 Like

‘Simply for tactical reasons…’

:joy:

5 Likes

Fuck off.

Last 4 mins the cunts

1-1 lovely stuff. Now we’d like 7 United goals please.

3 Likes

Can’t rely on these useless bastards. They are fucking shit. Palace have got more chance of beating them

10 Likes

Maguire has some qualities, but if you ever ask him to make a decision he all of a sudden turns into a character out of a scooby doo chase scene. His defending on that second goal was laughable.

6 Likes

Maguires challenge on De Bruyne, the commentator just said ‘sometimes you’ve got to make a professional foul and take the yellow card.’

What if that professional foul resulted in a serious injury for the opposing player?

Professional foul my arse!!!

6 Likes

It’s just so dull, the football City play. Arrogant cunts think they don’t need to worry about goal difference.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to say again it’s Ralfeh….

4 Likes

Scholes blaming Ralf

3 Likes

He should be blaming the board. But he won’t.

3 Likes