The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Their defence makes me think they’ve got no chance. It’s awful.

1 Like

De Gea can have the sort of game on occasion where he transcends to a level well above his average. He tends to raise his game against them, if I’m not mistaken. Don’t tell me he’s injured!

Just checked.
De Gea has kept them down to 5 goals in total over the last 4 matches he kept in.
Henderson shut them out completely last season in the Etihad game.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I hate the Manchester Derby. So difficult to fucking support one of those shit bags over the other.

But today I want United to win…

I feel like a need to wash

1 Like

Today we just want to see football mayhem, a brawl with red cards galore, both managers being slapped and both clubs being deducted 10 points. Shame Oliver is the ref because he is the least one i would like to see being slapped also. :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

2 words…

Harry Maguire!

He aint a £80M defender for nothing

Have some faith! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll take a draw here

1 Like

Agree draw for me. Scoreless no Ronaldo goal. Still can’t support United.

1 Like

I’m surprised so many people want a draw.

Fuck United normally but today we need a massive favour off them

7 Likes

As per usual with City home games, I’ll be sat near the Emptihad hoping that Mrs CDO and “Bobbeh” my Mate return to the car bemoaning another loss. COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Still can’t ever want United to win. A draw would suit us fine.

2 Likes

This is probably best placed in Man City thread but I think that they will only drop points to another team IF we manage to win every upcoming league game of ours and then beat them at Etihad. That would probably dent their confidence, no matter how strong that side is, and maybe let doubt creep into their minds, which some other team might exploit.

Man United look much better organised under Rangnick but they are light years behind this Man City side. They are still the luckiest club around and masters of sneaky, undeserved wins, though, but it’s funny how that luck deserts them whenever they play Man City who are in the middle of a title race with us.

2 Likes

Hopefully we can maintain our current form right through to the end of season but when you have all the dubious ref decisions going in their (Man City’s) favour, it will be almost impossible for them to drop points.

This is over-the-top pessimism here… Everton looked good for taking points off City if not for absolutely abysmal refereeing, Spursy Spurs just beat them… They haven’t played at West Ham yet, where many teams have lost points so far this season. Imagine Antonio bullying Ederson?

5 Likes

I hope to fuck he’s still benched.

Are we expecting this lot of shite to help us by drawing / winning against cheaty.

My hope for them dont lose by 7-0 and boost cheaty’s goal difference

2 Likes

Ralf might be studying the spurs blueprint on how to beat the light blue plastic, 8 behind the ball and pump long balls forward.

Just a thought ; how come that pos Greenwood hasn’t been charged yet ?

I love it.

At least one side will drop points.

It’s all upside for us.

1 Like

For city and their confidence to be dented. They need to progress further into the UCL and then have a tough draw etc in one of the legs.

That probably might force pep to keep a less er… Optimum squad in the premier league…

Ideally dont want it to come to a shoot out between the two sides. Hopefully we draw level with city by the time we meet them.