The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

still living in the illusion that money is the only thing that matters

1 Like

Ole is just totally useless. I know that management is much more than shouting a bit, but every time United have conceded today the camera cuts to Ole standing on the sideline looking sheepish. You yell at the players when you know they should have done something differently, Ole has absolutely no idea what should have happened.

Matchday 1 for Ole.

16th.

Oles at the wheel Rio.

2 Likes

to be fair to Ole…

he has just been beaten by a better manager who’s methods have translated from Malmo to Halmstad Orebo to Xamax to the Swiss national team, and these methods have stood that manger in good stead over the 40 years, and made him one of the most respected coaches in Europe.

9 Likes

Redcafe is in meltdown down civil war people blaming Ole others blaming club. It just makes me all warm inside reading it.

9 Likes

Dear Mods,

Please close this forum and go back to TIA.

This forum does not accept “Bwahahahahahaha” as the response to a thread, which is completely unacceptable where Manchester United are concerned.

Regards,

COG.

18 Likes

If you must gloat at their misfortune at least have the decency to share the best bits :laughing:

2 Likes

“We’re gonna need a bigger loan”, Woodward tonight, presumably. Dortmund will be rubbing their hands happily.

Is this true? Worrisome if so.

3 Likes

I think Dortmund have just added another £25M to the fee

1 Like
  1. What can you do?

Tough game when Fernandes (pen.) has a day off. Only fear is now they will go all in on Sancho…

… otherwise, LOL.

1 Like
8 Likes

From the caf :joy::+1:

“Season over”

9 Likes

From the caf too:

"Mandated or not, I’m going back into lockdown. "

“we played like we collectively just walked out of a Greek prison”

“Shit manager, half the players are shit, shit ownership. Finished club.”

:joy:

14 Likes

I like this one…

‘Might be a bit kneejerk but I think this will be Ole’s final season.’

Just a bit??

The complete ignorance (of some admittedly) of how bad things are is what makes it so sexy.

6 Likes

One game into the season, and Redcafe has already reopened the ‘Keep or Sack Ole’ thread :joy:.

5 Likes

Goldbridge Lindelof is about as useful as Stephen Hawkins treadmill.

2 Likes

From a long term perspective, Ole is the right manager for them. He should be given time like they did for Fergie. That’s the Man Utd way. They would never have got the glorious years of Fergie if they would have sacked him, right? He should be backed by everyone.

11 Likes

Strange, considering the form in which they finished the season. Six weeks of training wrecked them. Well, and that Lesbian drama.

1 Like