The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Ole Ole Ole :rofl:

1 Like

The refs wanted new signings for their team.

4 Likes

'STOP BLAMING OLE!
This has nothing to do with Ole. Those 3 points are on them muppets running our club.’

:woozy_face:

6 Likes

Alternatively viewed, they were rolled by a South London powerhouse managed by a cagey, international legend.

3 Likes

There true form was the Europa league games, remember that 1-0 win over the mighty Copenhagen in ET.

1 Like

Bwahahahahahaha

(works now, thus no need to go back to TIA… :wink:)

5 Likes

RIP Man Utd Title Challenge - 7/26/2020 - 9/19/2020. Gone but never forgotten.

5 Likes

So Utd are back then?

4 Likes

Up yours

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Back like a cold sore.

1 Like

When do the CL games start??

Things gon get messy!!!

2 Likes

Just read that Pogba’s second stint is entering its fifth season.

FIFTH!!

So, taking everything he has done in a Utd shirt into account, he is about to deliver his fifth season of utter dross.

Almost funnier than Chapelle’s Rick James skit.

12 Likes

And their fans still call him world class. Beggars belief. He’s nowhere fucking close to world class and never has been, IMO.

3 Likes

worth every fucking penny IMO! :wink:

3 Likes

Joe Allen, yes, freaking Joe Allen did more during his time at Liverpool.

7 Likes

Fucking hell. Really puts it in perspective, this.

2 Likes

I would keep Ole. Our problems are deep and pre-date his tenure. We need a board and chief exec who know what they are doing and can help him, but until then we shouldn’t be hammering Ole. He is trying to get a tune from a dysfunctional club

Palace scored early and then sat back all day. We dominated the game but our players didn’t perform, what else do you want him to do? Sub himself on?

Ole in all the way until they sell up. Don’t care how low we sink. Absolutely fed up of this ownership model and their debt. Ole in!!!

I agree with you that the issue is not with OGS or the team. Really can’t be bothered with this week to week knee jerking about the manager dependent on if he wins or loses

Keep him. This is 100% on the board this season. Refuse to sacrifice a legend like Ole and use him as a scapegoat. Dont get how some fans are so blind to where the real problems lie.

Jesus Christ some of you need to take a look in the mirror, what an embarrassment that this thread is open on day 1 of the fecking season.

Alright, I was scared it’ll be ole out all over but a visit to cafe made me relax. All is good. Ole at the wheeeeeee…

8 Likes

What???
PoGBa > heNdeRsoN GGmu GgMu …yeaa

4 Likes
6 Likes

Top work!!!

How do you do those quotes?? I was looking yesterday but couldn’t find it.

2 Likes