The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Hopefully he does the right thing, remains patient and waits for that job in Paris to become available in the summer.

2 Likes

Enjoy.

5 Likes

Trouble is, on replacing Ole, most managers must know the job is a poisoned chalice now. They should have stuck with Van Gaal and rode it out. You just cannot replace someone with a legacy like Ferguson had, in 2 or 3 seasons. Fergie got 5, lucky man.

1 Like

Goldbridge is the most quotable person currently alive:

“Bramall Lane? Bloody Bramble Lane!! We’re being cut to pieces at the back!”
“Couldn’t mark a piece of paper with shitty hands!”
“All the resistance of a popadom trying to stop a bowling ball!”
“Defending like an easter egg on a hot day!”
“Defending like a bunch of badgers running about in a sleeping bag!”

10 Likes

Yeah, no manager has ever been sacked after drawing against Everton immediately before an international break :eyes:

3 Likes

Utd will celebrate a draw as if it was a victory, it’s a well known fact.

2 Likes

Good one :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Speak for yourself.

I only want Manchester United to win when they play Manchester City.

2 Likes

Pogba as player manager. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I have to admit, those ManU unis looked pretty damned good today!

That first goal by Istanbul was hilarious.

Marking a striker? What do you mean?

1 Like

They need to sign Poch up quickly, before some big jobs open up.

Poch trimmed up in his last season at Spurs. His hair has grown and his cheeks are more chubby than ever since his hiatus. Needs to get back to work and do a bit of training himself.

He’s a manager with a plan, and unfortunately if he goes there he will have them competitive sooner or later. Therefore we have to think of what Nobby Styles would want, and there’s a man who would want to back the incumbent to turn it around. Fergie got five years before he got to grips with it. Ole needs the same, right Nobby?

2 Likes

What about Everton???

1 Like

I honestly want United to win this weekend just so that Ole stays at the wheel and the blueshites lose their 3rd PL game in a row.

3 Likes

What happened to their penalty flatrate?

I think we have to take a deep breath and realise this wasn’t going to last forever. Ole will be fired at some point. It’s a shame, but it was always going to happen eventually. Let’s hope he can hang on a bit longer.

3 Likes
3 Likes

We need that meme; all managers protecting Brendan Rodgers

10 Likes

No way will I pray for manure to win. Or the blueshite for that matter.

The only thing I’ll be praying for is a draw (hopefully punctuated by a mass brawl involving all 22 players, substitutes and coaching staff, followed by a record number of red cards and points deductions for both teams). :thinking:

15 Likes