The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Fixed it for you.

Come on! that’s understandable as it comes quickly after a very tough match against Brentford!

This is karma for United getting a penalty after the game had ended last time at the AmEx.

** not including hitting the woodwork 5x with Trossard having 3 of those.

1 Like

If they didn’t continue to carry themselves with the same arrogance they had when they were good I’d have some sympathy.

But their answer to this is “leTs SpEnD lOtZ oF mOneY”

4 Likes

Man Utd fans: we want ten Hag

Brighton fans: we want ten

5 Likes

“Maupay, you are a cheat, and I hope Brighton get relegated.”

The title of this thread ages like a fine wine, a bit better every day.

2 Likes

lol

Hahahahahahahahaha :slight_smile:

They now officially can’t qualify for the CL. This season just gets better and better.

2 Likes

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard message rates apply)

Would love Graham Potter at United. In fact, I’d even take Harry Potter or Brian Potter in this situation we currently find ourselves in…

Shaun

:rofl:

3 Likes

Most goals Man U have conceded in a premier league season now. I assume the previous most was one of the recent seasons.

But, but, Maguire is better than VVD :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hey de Gea

Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

I’m starting to think Ralf is doing it deliberately. Especially if these stories about Diaz are true.

1 Like

I don’t think he cares. The dressing room issues and then the garbage from upstairs I can well see him “losing interest” shall we say.

1 Like
1 Like

You spelt Bwahahahahahaha wrong. :wink:

4 Likes

Where will Ron go next season.

1 Like

Some people have a bit of a name as a coach, but really they are more suited to a UEFA sort of networking role, because they talk a good game but the substance isn’t quite there. I think Rangnick is that sort of fella. Maybe like Roxburgh or someone like that from a few years ago. A good UEFA man, coaches forums and so on, but his own CV isn’t all that.

I’m sure Rangnick’s ideas have influenced some key managers, but his own track record doesn’t pass muster.

Still, it’s hard to know how good he might have been in the Prem as the Man Utd gig, on a temporary basis, is a poisoned chalice. He is better off out of it.

They need a reset. Buy young players, hungry players, pay them sensible wages. Coach them well. Let a new team emerge. You will take a couple of years in the wilderness, but in the end you get control of your club back, as right now they are throwing money around and paying way over the odds for what they are getting on the pitch.

Still, that’s their lookout. I half suspect they’ve got a good while yet in the doldrums.

How in the world do you decide who stays after this season? Who emerges with any credit?

Hahahahahahaha.

2 Likes