The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

He was a problem for Juve. But not for United.

Purchasing him is part of the problem which has plagued Manutd though. Buying footballers they didnt need as a means of an ego trip

Pogba moaning on the way out that it’s all Utd’s fault is my favourite thing ever.

When discussing a £300,000-per-week contract offer from the club, Pogba is seen telling his late agent Mino Raiola: “They’re bluffing. How can you tell a player you absolutely want him and offer him nothing? Never seen that.”

4 Likes

Apparently, he will get from Man Utd a £3.8 million loyalty bonus on his way out. This just keeps getting better.

4 Likes

No wonder he struts around like a lost cock.

1 Like

How does one lose their cock, exactly?

Asking for a friend…

A fox took one…

https://youtu.be/YXcxDsY3le8

Can anyone explain to me how should a team function with Frenkie, Eriksen, Fernandes and Ronaldo (at least for one more season of course)? Not forgetting that the great Beek is also there under contract of course, if he’s even in the plans for next season.

Or Eriksen would be more of a rotation player?

1 Like

The Lingard tole needs filling.

Thought I read somewhere that Eriksen said he is not interested in going to United and that it is between Spurs and Brentford.

Timber said he will not follow Ten Hag for now and is staying with Ajax for another year.

1 Like

Tactics, formations and actual games are for other clubs, the transfer window needs winning remember.

1 Like

It’s amazing how many friends you can make by declaring, ‘rounds on me’ particularly if the pubs full of mancs.

Or was it a masterstroke by his agent to get double wages?

BREAKING: Manchester United have completed the signing of Asian defender Abso Lute Lee No Wan.
First signing of the Erik Ten Hag era.

7 Likes

Who know how much there is to it, but lots of stories about the new streamlined behind the scenes structure put in to place being minimized within days of Ten Hag getting into his role with him not being interested in the targets they have short listed.

It’s just beautiful.

4 Likes

Is his best position CB or right back? I’ve heard he lacks a little pace, but might also be a little lightweight for the prem.

Nobody is better than him so that’s who they should buy.

Although Asian, I believe that he spent a few seasons at this team that @deneb talked about in another thread.

en.m.wikipedia.org

Deportivo Wanka

Deportivo Wanka is a Peruvian football club, based in the city of Huancayo in the Peruvian Andes. It was founded in 1969 and is named after the Wankas people who formerly inhabited the area and after whom the city of Huancayo is named. The current Deportivo Wanka is merged with Deportivo Pesquero of Chimbote but its home city is still Huancayo. They play their home games at Estadio Huancayo. Their last First Division participation was in 2004. They protested against their relegation and were s Cl…

2 Likes

This piece is textbook Utd obliviousness. Sure, it isnt coming directly from them, but it is exactly the attitude that has got them into so much trouble

Barca claim their ability to strike a deal with Utd for De Jong is being negatively affected by La Liga restrictions. United think they should get him cheap because Barca dont want him, and Barca say the La Liga rules means they cannot afford to lower his valuation.

No mention at all about De Jong not wanting to go to Utd.

4 Likes