The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

6 Likes
4 Likes

Things seem to be going well…itk are already saying he’s frustrated…

Great start. I am gonna shit my pants laughing when they lose the first few.

11 Likes

De Jong doesn’t want to go there, Timber doesn’t want to either, we signed Nunez… it’s shaping up to be a lovely summer at OT…

5 Likes

You know its difficult coming into a new role where everyone knows significant changes in personnel are needed, especially if there are bad attitudes and questions about professionalism you might need inside knowledge of to identify the bad apples. You cannot just come in swinging an axe and bringing in new people until you really understand who needs to leave.

What might have helped Ten Hag would have been if they had put someone in temporary charge after Ole was axed whose main role was determining who the club could move forward with and who they couldnt. That person could have then liaised with Ten Hag to get him off to a quicker start.

:neutral_face:

7 Likes

I think the problem with Manure is Goldbridge, he waffles on for 53 minites saying just one thing, ‘SHIT!’
I mean what a load of pretentious claptrap.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that is exactly what Ragnick thought his role was…. Or is that exactly the joke you’re making?

1 Like

Between my Spearing comment and this…do you just intrinsically not understand sarcasm?

2 Likes

Disappointed GIF

You didn’t use the sarcasm font I guess.

Tom And Jerry Smile GIF

There is nothing that Goldbridge contributes that makes Man Utd any worse than they already are.

4 Likes

Exactly, shit! :smiley:

Joking aside one thing i find fascinating is that from what i have seen neither Ten Hag or United seem to have shown contrition (that may not be the correct word i’m looking for here)… from Utd trying to sign players that they are unlikely to get to TH talking down the scale of the task in front of him…neither would suggest a positive outcome for either of them.

1 Like

They should have a shitload of money to spend. Pogba, Matic, Cavani, Matic, Lingard all wages off the books. At least £1m a week off the books.

2 Likes

Getting Matic off the books twice is a bit of a master stroke by their brass, to be fair…

8 Likes

Auto-Matic

4 Likes

That hasn’t really been the issue for them, it’s how they spend it that’s been the problem - and if their summer plan is built around trying to bully us off of Nunez and persuade a guy from Barca to join when all the noise suggests he doesn’t want to go to Utd - then I can only think their problems are going to continue because they are wasting their energy on the wrong deals.

4 Likes

I made a mistake, but it it doesn’t mata.

5 Likes

Erik wouldn’t Hag-gle over it. Maybe once but not Ten times.

2 Likes

They will still land some big fish and end up with De Jong plus others. Money ultimately talks and selling Club, player and manager know they can play hard ball and force them to pay overs. Just a matter of time.

So nice to have Klopp and CL knowing we are the preference now.

I still think the great selfish goal scorer is the problem and it will relieve the pressure on everyone once he fucks off.