The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Hacked their scouting system to see what not to do when tracking and buying players.

3 Likes

The weekend was all a bit dreary after yesterday. But then Southampton went 2 up against United and HELLO MARK GOLDBRIDGE :slight_smile:
Schardenfreud on a stick :slight_smile: Or however it’s spelt.

2 Likes

@SBYM I expect your report

3 Likes

See the Premier League thread.

His Xmas tree remark nearly made me piss my pants.

2 Likes

And his (supposed) team’s performance definitely did.

5 Likes

You think Poch could’ve managed that? No way. Ole! Ole! Ole!

5 Likes

Not the 45 mins enjoyment I was hoping for :frowning:

1 Like

Not too bothered smoke will be blown up then again and they will crash back down soon enough, hopefully they can beat Man City in a week or so mind.

2 Likes

They’ll continue to be inconsistent I think. A few disappointing results, a few good counter attacking performances and surprising results. Overall, I still don’t think they have enough to return competing/winning with all those people in charge at the moment.

4 Likes

Not even Ferguson won 8 consecutive away games in the league. Ole IN.

2 Likes

I’m happy for Ole to get a famous win against Southampton. As long as his players are celebrating like that’s an achievement, he can stay there for the duration. How expectations have fallen.

1 Like

Why does Cavani always remind me of the extras in any film featuring Danny Trejo? He could always be credited as Henchman #1.

4 Likes

The FA surely has to ban Cavani for his usage of the exact word that landed Suarez a 8 game ban.

7 Likes

If they are not to appear as bare faced hypocrites, then yes. However, I would prefer that whole episode was left in the past where it belongs.

1 Like

The worst thing about it is that United have put out a statement saying that the word is merely an affectionate term in Uruguay.

The absolute mortifying hypocrisy of it.

18 Likes

I guess United is rewarded a penalty after 1 minute in their next homegame

1 Like

The bar has been correctly raised regarding racism. The sin Suarez committed drew an 8 game ban. In this time of raised consciousness a similar ban is required. This isnt negotiable.

6 Likes

I eagerly await Patrice Evras response

10 Likes

:joy:

Didn’t Suarez/his agent put up this very same argument???

Oh the irony :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Looking forward to the t shirts already.

2 Likes