The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Hope our own TAN mods have got their alibis at the ready… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What the hell would Edwards want with any information from United?

A list of the latest over priced 34 year olds nearing the end of their contracts and legs shot to bits?

7 Likes

Who should you not buy.

6 Likes

Actually, he might do it for a laugh.

2 Likes

So United paid someone over the odds who isn’t actually any good at what he does??? This time some IT executive, big surprise.

1 Like

Sell it to City scouts for £10m

4 Likes

I hope it wasnt us hacking in to try and look at there scouting system!

1 Like

A very Ole victory. Can’t be fired as MU now above MC in a compelling mid-table rivalry.

4 Likes

So the rule is not just United will have one penalty each game, they can have retake unless they score???

9 Likes

The Caf is a good laugh…

They know they’re absolutely fucking terrible and are moaning that wins like this will prolong the pain.

Shame.

10 Likes

Perhaps we wouldn’t be taking anything but adding stuff? You know, more of the type of shit that led United to sign the likes of Bebe, Falcao etc?

3 Likes

12 Likes

And two of them were penalties.

10 Likes

One of them taken twice.

5 Likes

haw haw haw

The Magic Pudding of football…

This shit just never runs out.

3 Likes

Ole looks a bit grumpy in this pic…

5 Likes

How legitimate is that gimpish run in for the penalty that Bruno does,there’s something a bit fucking cheaty about it.

7 Likes

Noticed that run up from a few players, I’m sure in my view that he stops and starts.

3 Likes

In front of the judge, Ole would just point a finger at Sterling the Snake to plead their case…

Outlining a player who actually runs at full pelt with the same hop, skip and a jump gimpy gait :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

It’s still going on :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes