The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I like it. I think that team could go far…

Down the table.

3 Likes

fred mcrabinay.

this team ar naut without him.

I’m ready!!!

Fuckin’ oath I’m ready!!!

3 Likes

A billion pounds well spent. They’re worse than Brexit

1 Like

They had Slabhead and Short Arse , at a combined cost of £140m , as CB’s yesterday , with Slabhead playing on his wrong side. I think this Ten Hag fella has got a big future ahead of him…

3 Likes

Ten Hag deserves Ten Years on the basis of one game.

5 Likes

One Hag for each year? :grinning:

1 Like

that lazy eye though… :wink:

Its a shame you cant upload clips in here, recorded myself playing GTA just now and I was crashing about all over the place…wanted to post a Ten Haag at the wheel vid.

One of the civilians passing by who I hit actually looked like Maguire.

Was going to do a little edit of police shooting at my tyres but the police man actually turned out to be Graham Potter.

I knew you were 12

4 Likes

Congratulations?

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

weather reporter fail GIF

2 Likes

She can be doubly disappointed watching your face and farther south at the same time

I am going to start reporting the tweets posted by our twitter account trying to pretend everything is going well

Cracking Up Lol GIF

IMO the good news is that they are on a level way before Klopp. Liverpool at least has a direction under Rodgers, even if he was a massive penis, so at best, United are pre-Rodgers.

United are completely rudderless. They are by far the worst run club in the Premier League. IMO their massive revenue actually hinders them as they expect to buy themselves out of trouble. Which never works out for them. How depressing.

2 Likes

At some point, you would have to think that companies would start losing interest in attaching their brand to the club. I guess they have won a couple of things in the past decade, but even the most recent now will be 5 years ago this season.

1 Like

I saw an article that Teamviewer has lost a ton off their stock price and their CEO basically admitted they made a mistake in attaching their name to their shirts

EDIT: Manchester United dealt £235million blow as sponsor CEO makes statement - Manchester Evening News

TeamViewer’s share price has dipped more than 70 per cent since the company’s partnership with United was announced in March 2021. Upon signing the deal last year, shareholders were not pleased and were put off by the impact the mega-money contract would have on company profits. Several reports in Germany say financial analysts were critical of TeamViewer’s agreement with United from the off.

5 Likes

Whoops.

3 Likes

I think this is probably more like comparing us to when we were owned by Staddler & Waldorf. Had a good manager but refused to give him the backing to get the squad to the required level to compete

1 Like