The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Yesterday was an improvement then.

I’d totally forgot how bad it got last season.

Utd need everything.

But at this point in the window trying to fill those gaps by turning attention to another of the manager’s former players is a massive indictment of the new regime.

1 Like

Yup, they are now close to our level under Hodgson and Rodgers.

The fact they even pretend that Darwin Nunez wanted to go there is comedy.

4 Likes

not even a fly wants to go near that steaming pile of shit.

2 Likes

Why would anyone want to go there…its toxic…

1 Like

£500,000 per week and a distinct lack of talent.

The fly won’t go there as it is too good on the wings.

1 Like

This is like LFC before Klopp came in. Our players always looked as if they were crushed by the level of expectations when things started going wrong.

Now, it’s their turn to experience a long-term slump. Enjoy it lads! :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

Exactly. It is the expectation that makes Mctominay play so shite. Her can’t live up to the pressure of being the new darren fletcher!

1 Like

And Ten Hag is no Klopp

I don’t think that he’s a bad coach, but he has an immense task ahead of him to set things right, and contrarily to Klopp when he came to us, he doesn’t benefit of a settled structure at ownership level. The same leeches are still there, and that’s their main recurrent problem imo.

Then, they seem to change their transfer system every year, which obviously doesn’t help. That’s down to the clown who pretended to be CEO there all these years (is he still there?). They have a plan for a long-term role for Rangnick, but then, they suddenly bin it altogether and start something new with other people. As long as this goes on, they are going nowhere but backwards.

Even we under Moores and Parry had a bit more of levelheadedness about us. They are more like us under g+h to be fair. The only thing preventing them from going down like a stone at this point is their still immense spending power, which allows them to get good players, even though they aren’t used well enough as we have seen time and time again.

5 Likes

Lads, the meltdowns on’t Caf are fucking incredible. They’ve already turned on Ten Hag, believe they’ve been sold another pile of shite in Martinez, are furious at the Rabiot and Arnautovic transfers, and have resorted to taking shots at each other over every little comment. I’m like…

4 Likes

He ain’t no Klopp though.

1 Like

No, indeed. :+1:

Rabiot? What is it that ManU like about buying Juventus free transfers for inflated sums? Juventus will probably start signing players specifically to flog off to these eejits.

5 Likes

She can’t wait for you to give her the most forgettable 30 seconds of her life

Man united defense is about as water tight as a screen door. You love to see it

2 Likes

As a footballer there are things about Rabiot’s game that fit what Utd need. As a person he’s a bit of a problem though. He is one of those players he has a vision for how he should be used and causes problems when asked to play different roles. The role he wants to play is not what Utd him for and the one he rejects is the one they need.

he is a very good signing.

A player who downed tools at PSG so he could get a big wage at Juve. Perfect signing.
Pogba probably recommended him on his way out.

4 Likes

Yeah I think there are signs that he’s better than what they’ve had before. And they are rotten to the core, compared to FSG who have done a good job IMO. But Klopp is one in a million. I don’t think and manager on the planet could have turned us around like he has

1 Like

The world is not ready for this…:smirk:

5 Likes