The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

If you have some time to waste, the rant and hyperbole is epic now from Goldbridge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWnYq0CZSNc
Absolutely epic hyperbole !

1 Like

That’s a blow to @SBYM

2 Likes

‘A fantastic talent and a fantastic twat.’ lol

(At least he got the second bit right.)

3 Likes

Goldbridge is making it into a an epic saga of suffering and grievance. From my perspective, I am pretty sure Raiola just answered bluntly a question from the Tuttosport journalist, and that he didn’t consider 10% of the stuff Goldbridge is ranting about. It is highly unlikely to be because he wanted to damage and sabotage Manchester United like Goldbridge is ranting about.
What Raiola said as an answer to a question from a sports journalist is “I can say that it is over for Paul Pogba at Manchester United”. From that single line, Goldbridge constructs an epic saga where the evil Raiola is out to knife poor Manchester United on the eve of an important game.

1 Like

According to Goldbridge , he also offered Pogba to Pep on the eve of City v Utd last year.

Whatever , they are both a pair of cunts.

1 Like

Clearly that title belongs to Maguire. Ole is just the warm up act.

5 Likes

I honestly don’t think I can argue that :rofl:

4 Likes

Raiola going by the name Pasta Belly on the Caf.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Who ate all the pies?

1 Like

Definitely not Jürgen. He doesn’t shut up long enough to eat.

2 Likes

Did Carra really say Paul is the most overrated footballer he’s EVER seen?? Heard it on the wireless.

Gold.

6 Likes

What’s a wireless ?

3 Likes

Goldbridge vs SpaceX. It’s a fucking glorious evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wasn’t going to watch this but 1 down so early might just do.

1 Like

What times the United penalty booked in for?

1 Like

2-0 FFS in the words of the main man. Can’t bring myself to watch it, I just love Mark G :slight_smile:

1 Like

Snigger

asfadsf

1 Like

Theeeeeyyy’rrrrrreee baaaaaackkkkkk!

7 Likes

3 nill? Is it Christmas?

Are we allowed to post personal pictures on TAN?

1 Like