The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Pleased they’re doing just about a passable job in the league or tonight would be the end of him.

6 Likes

A tad excessive for stealing fizzy lifting drinks…methinks.

2 Likes

Goldbridge has just said in his post match, United have two centre backs, one is called Dyson and the other Hoover… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

It gets better, he called Manure ‘bubblewrap FC’ I cant type here…

7 Likes

Is a Nottingham Forest fan who makes money out of pretending to be something else.

Might as well be a prostitute.

9 Likes

No fcking way…he could do better at comedy ranting, he must be a Gilbert fan.

4 Likes
20 Likes

Oops.

8 Likes

I can’t even be arsed taking the piss out of Manchester United (or Arsenal) any more. I feel like Trey Parker and Matt Stone when they dropped Trump as a figure of ridicule citing, “What’s the fucking point?”. :rofl::+1:

7 Likes

End of the day I keep seeing this “ole isn’t the problem” and maybe not but the players they have signed haven’t got better they have transgressed, if they didn’t get any penalties Fernandes would have a goal drought worse than the best of them, what the hell has happened to Daniel James? And Maguire really wasn’t that bad at Leicester was he?

Yes the set up is flawed and the issues run throughout the club but the youngsters who come through seem to be forever close to their potential even at 25.

Ole is the problem like everything else, a bog standard coach in a bog standard set up with bog standard ownership.

12 Likes

The fall from Glory is a long and bumpy road

I feel like there’s a wonderful fourfourtwo comic coming soo

8 Likes

Oh dear, is it just me or United is getting kinda obsessed with the Europa League!!!

4 Likes

Had to look this up.

Pretty tame for you.

Disappointed, if I’m honest.

3 Likes

Watched a six person online discussion last night, Goldbrdige and his mates, and to a man they all cannot believe how shit McGuire has become.

Not sure if that’s revisionism, but I certainly can’t remember him being this comically ineffectual.

4 Likes

Good on him, making a fortune for talking about football.

1 Like

It’s Man U under Solskjaer. Not sure it qualifies as “football”.

4 Likes

The ‘debate’ on cafe on what is the root cause is really funny.

Why is that when we win its down to individual players and when we lose its down to Ole?
Did Ole instruct Wan Bissaka to leave his man open in our box after 90 seconds? I’m pretty sure he didn’t.
Did he tell the entire back 5 to not pick up their men for the second goal? We had good numbers back.
Did he tell Maguire and DDG to make a total mess of the 3rd?

Okay, so the players are at fault. Got it.

Did you make this argument for Jose and LVG? Both of which had worse teams than we currently have. At least they had some pedigree to make you think it’s the players and not them. With Ole, it’s not the same. Most of our players have a better footballing reputation than Ole does as a manager. So who is the problem?

Reasonable enough. Ole is the problem.

Who decided we sign a rightback that cant cross or control a football? Who decided to spend a record sum on an average CB?

So it was a shitty decision by a shitty manager to sign shitty players?

Am confused. Actually am happy. Let the cluelessness continue and whatever has broken them may stay as it is for years!!

13 Likes

I am completely and utterly biased, of course, but I absolutely believe that every fair-minded Red will at least be able to approach the future with a more honest outlook about the what/why/how of the team’s performance, both good and bad…the lessons gleaned from a three-decade-long feast of humble pie.

My belief in the above is what makes any moaning by Utd fans based on the ‘Too Big to Fail Theorem’ all the more hilarious.

7 Likes

Ps.

Fecking love the, ‘We’ll win the EL!’ chatter.

Yep. It’s in the bag.

herp derp

6 Likes

and people keep forgetting ‘The bigger you are, the harder you fall’.

5 Likes

I wish and hope that as well, but I seriously doubt that can happen. Vast majority would still want radicle changes and quick success if we end up with a year or two of slump.

5 Likes