The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I get you, but he seems happy and has an income from punditry. I cant see it however attractive it is.

1 Like

It will never happen but Klopp told us and taught us to dream…

2 Likes

Remember when there were reports they were looking into appointing Rio as DoF?

Don’t give up hope. They’ll find a way to screw up, count on it.

11 Likes

Yes I do remember come to think of it. Thanks for the reminder That could be equally as good but only if he gave the odd interview.

2 Likes

The only problem after covid19 no team will risk paying those kind of fees no matter how savvy is Raiola even teams like RM and Juventus would only have him on loan?

2 Likes

Not if they apply the usual double standards they do with us

1 Like

Wasn’t he being mooted as DOF for a while? That would be good :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Deleted wrong thread.

1 Like

Delusion much. :rofl:
4 Likes

Doesn’t actually say that they can win the PL but theoretically they can. Typical click bait bollocks. He says they can put up a chellenge, which they can and will, and that manU expect to win trophies, which they do.
Mathematically, Fulham can win the league too.

1 Like

Is he Trolling Man United?

3 Likes

A challenge in what sense? Let’s be honest if about three teams hadn’t dropped off last season they would have scraped the Europa League place they now have.

1 Like

Good morning. I trust you are all well. I’ve woken to find the next match is WBA vs Newcastle.

2 Likes

Maybe wake up a bit more and post in the correct thread :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh dear

(Early morning sentence)

3 Likes

Just watched a prematch press conference (recorded earlier) from Guardiola where he supported Solskjaer. All clubs are thinking the same way: keep Ole in the job to benefit themselves :rofl:

8 Likes

Cognitive dissonance expected from my posts on the two Manc threads. Cmon you Red Mancs!

1 Like

Or maybe not

3 Likes

Good robust tackle. A Fernandinhodes sandwich

1 Like

15 Likes