The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Wasn’t it just two words, both in Spanish?

3 Likes

Yep, “Gracias negrito” in response to a friend of his saying “Asi te quiero Matadorrr!!!” (I love you, Matador!)

2 Likes

MODS, 3 day ban for Kopstar please.

Dem are the rules!

4 Likes

I have an obvious response but I’ll bite my tongue…

2 Likes

It’s unreal that he’s not getting starts while they can’t buy a goal. If not now , then when ?

2 Likes

Yep, it’s a strange one. Obviously a young player, so maybe the strength isn’t fully there, or the all round game play isn’t quite up to snuff. Still, what he has shown is that he can put the ball in the back of the net if a chance should come his way. That’s valuable anywhere, especially to a team adrift at the bottom.

2 Likes

Shit, can’t it be longer?

4 Likes

Yeah, imo completely ridiculous, a ban shouldn’t even be talked about. I would change my mind if he had mixed languages.

EDIT: I guess Twitter banned him for a couple of years. (Sarcasm)

1 Like

Stick him in front of the FA I’d say.

They’d probably confuse him (and themselves) until he’s a puddle of mush on the floor.

1 Like

He should stand in front of the FA panel and start his apology by saying “My honourable blanco’s…”. It’s the FA, I’m assuming the panel is a white as a ginger Scotsman that’s allergic to the sun.

4 Likes

I’d always thought of them as a bunch of old cronies from disciplines like law (eek), banking, management consulting and the like. Now while i’m certain that there are people in these professions that enjoy a good old game of “soccer”, I suspect this lot need reminding what shape the ball is.

The fear is of course he’d fit right in and they’d all end up sharing a quick cherry over a canape or two. it would be rude to have more.

3 Likes

I’m going to get banned for saying I’d…

Oops! Wrong thread, sorry lads :smiley:

1 Like

The lovable happy go lucky Ole v horrible miserable bastard cunt,it shall be shite but funny.

2 Likes

Yeah, Wilder turned out to be a right cunt bollocks, didn’t he? the cunt.

3 Likes

I heard they appointed a woman last year…

Oh looks like they appointed a few, that is nice, still 50% is old white blokes.

I noticed David Gill is still hanging around like a bad smell.

1 Like

good, provided they know about the game they are trying to manage

I’d be more offended by being called a matador

2 Likes

Only a matter of time before Ole leaves and Coleen steps in.

5 Likes

You’re getting confused between FA Board members and those on the list to sit on FA Disciplinary Tribunals. However, the gender and race demographic are pretty similar.

Stuart Ripley, the former Blackburn winger, sits on A LOT of them.

1 Like

I half thought they were one and the same to be honest but now I think about it that’s more than a little daft.

Does Stuart Ripley enjoy a cherry?

1 Like