The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

With that Diallo signing it looks like they won’t be going for Sancho next summer.

1 Like

Sancho is overrated, I don’t understand all the hype.

6 Likes

I’ll be honest, I do miss the Goldbridge melt downs…hope they return this season…

5 Likes

#metoo

6 Likes

#me3456and7

3 Likes

Be nice if they return next Sunday.

5 Likes

Next week would be a good time to start.

3 Likes

Well said.

10 Likes

A really good article indeed. :+1:t2:

1 Like

They are going top tonight - not that it matters - but the Media and Sky will love this.
Burnely are utter shit at the best of times and have a few out with Covid.
United to win by 3 or 4

5 Likes

I reckon Burnley are gonna take all 3 points from tonight’s game. I have hope that they can somehow shit house their way to victory.

5 Likes

I hope they go top tonight. I feel it’s far more likely we’ll give them a fucking hiding if we’re behind them.

5 Likes

Nope, can’t ever get my head round the idea of them winning.

My money (literally) is on them going down 1-0 and NOT getting that 80min penalty.

1 Like

You’ve bet on them not getting a penalty??? Are you literally insane?

Bruno would get both these.

12 Likes

Honestly, as much as our recent form is shit, I think this sets up well for us. United are on a decent run, they’re getting bigged up, while we’re the wounded animal (and just generally the better side). The siege mentality will be strong.

2 Likes

Ah, re-phrase. Losing 1-0.

Can’t bear them winning.

1 Like

They will win tonight… Possibly helps us depends if we turned a corner on Friday night or just papered cracks in that second half.

2 Likes

Annoying bastards. Time to bring them down a peg.

5 Likes

Here your team talk on Sunday, Jurgen.

3 Likes

We have company, nice. It’s been a while.

Two games against this lot in a week, brilliant stuff.

It’s the games you live for, the more there are during a season, the better in my opinion.

6 Likes