The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

“I think we can win the title if we focus!” | Paul Pogba on Liverpool game & Utd’s title challenge!

Says the God of focusing… :joy:

8 Likes
2 Likes

This is exactly the kinda talk I wanna hear from them. More please.

5 Likes

Bruno talks about the title in that BBC article today…

Makes me even more convinced they won’t get there this year.

6 Likes

I’m developing an unhealthy hatred for that ugly cunt.

13 Likes

Yeah, I can’t help it either.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you.

7 Likes

From your lip to God’s ear, hermano

2 Likes

Breaking news!!

Due to financial
problems surrounding
a lot of Football Clubs
at the moment
Manchester United
have had to release 25
members of staff from
their payroll.
The 15 referees and 10
linesman are said to be
devastated!

11 Likes

On this day 10 years ago, Liverpool FC forward Ryan Babel was fined £10,000 for posting this image of Howard Webb following a loss to Manchester United

He became the first footballer punished for a tweet.

Some things never change

9 Likes

Memory might be a bit hazy, but I thought it came from someone else and he simply liked it

2 Likes

Maybe a retweet? Seems unlikely you’d get fined £10k for liking something.

2 Likes

You could be right, but I’d put nothing past the FA when it comes to screwing us over :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah I think it was a retweet

3 Likes

Makes the league tough for us if we lose this one. Expecting a dodgy penalty or two for them and the pain of having to see their bruno-skippy-fkn-do-da penalty.

3 Likes

I always thought that players had to remove from their person anything sharp or dangerous for the safety and well-being of other players…
If that is so, why isn’t Fernandes made to remove those front gnashers of his…?
I mean talk about protruding… They arrive in the penalty area seconds before he does…! :flushed:

6 Likes

Manchester United “missed an opportunity” to beat Liverpool, said boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Yes you probably did.
But we missed an opportunity to batter the shit of your team of cunts you twat.

10 Likes

Well technically Pogba did, he thought they played better than us, which I’d question even if we didn’t play well. I think a draw was fair if I’m honest, if we had created some chances then I’d say we deserved it.

4 Likes

Sky at their best with this headline:

Does Donny van de Beek still have a future at Manchester United?

I’m not a fan of the player, I thought they didn’t need him last summer or last summer already, he might be more of a Pogba replacement in advance, but I’m also not sure if he’ll ever work well together with Fernandes… too many fans got too relaxed about his so called versatility, that he might play deeper than Fernandes and Bruno?!

But still, how can you question this after half a season over a guy who is 23 years old. Fabinho was in a similar situation at the start here.

4 Likes

I couldn’t even tell you who he is.

2 Likes