The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Looks like one of the blonde mean kids off Karate Kid.

3 Likes

Oh I remember him now, he scored a consolation against Palace and by doing so some said he was better than Thiago, since then I think he has played less minutes than Thiago even though Thiago was injured for 3 months

5 Likes

I could kiss mark goldbridge at times like this. Just pure gold :slight_smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I had written a post a while ago on this thread (but not submitted) about how just because United hadn’t lost since November 1st didn’t mean that they wouldn’t lose again, and reminded everyone how they were gassing over United going unbeaten last year post-Fernandes’ arrival only for them to lose the first game of the season. This seems to be silmilar: they won a bunch of games, went unbeaten in the League for 2 1/2 months, and were being talked up as title challengers (hey, this year is crazy, so who the fuck knows)…

…only to lose at home to LAST PLACED SHEFFIELD. You love to see it.

3 Likes

The best part about tonight is going to sleep knowing fatty Howson is comfort eating a tub of Ben n Jerry’s.

6 Likes

These 20 seconds of United’s defence is some of the most amazing defending I’ve seen in modern football. In a long, long time. Main thing is that Matic and Martial have their hands behind their backs.

:joy: :coffin:

https://youtu.be/a4w8uPW2KHM?t=80

4 Likes

You could see the energy and most importantly… the HOPE draining from the Manc Shite as they walked off the pitch :0)
Just wait a few more weeks until they are having to travel back from Timbuktu or somewhere like it after a Thursday night Europa league game, in readiness to play on a drab Sunday away to Burnley or the likes…
It is the HOPE and false dawn the Manc players and deluded fans have built up in the past couple of weeks which will destroy their soul completely when it fades away in the reality of what their season will become.! :0)

7 Likes

To be fair he could do worse with ice cream, that’s good stuff.

3 Likes

Ha! True…

2 Likes

Finally their luck is running out.They have won so many games this season by scoring penalties,deflections and screamers.I can see Arsenal beating them on Saturday.Arteta knows how to beat them.

13 Likes

And low and behold Pogba’s agent suddenly contacts Juve

5 Likes

Ole isn’t happy with a couple of decisions they didn’t get tonight!! Ha ha, cheeky twat!

12 Likes

He comes by it honestly, having watched Sralex lean on refs his whole career.

4 Likes

in which country should you be to be able to watch this youtube clip?

2 Likes

Sheffield’s second goal should be played with the Benny Hill theme song in the background. Comical defending from the mancs there.

7 Likes

It feels like balance is slowly being restored to the universe.

11 Likes

Now I know why I slept so peacefully last night. :blush:

3 Likes

For those of you who missed it, here’s the highlights package…

9 Likes

Comes home like a racehorse…

:joy:

3 Likes