The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

9:52 … wtf is he on about ? He’s even more Alan Partridge than Alan Partridge ! :rofl:

1 Like

Fuck knows mate…but it sure is funny.

1 Like

Win , Lose or Draw … the guy slays me.

1 Like

You have trained him well!

2 Likes

“All the times i’ve acted badly to stuff,i do feel like i’ve pissed on an electric fence and they’ve given the goal and it’s the final whistle,fuckin idiots”

Brilliant.

3 Likes

I think it’s around 11:25 when he notices Godfrey yelling “fuck off” and his face turns sour as he pounds the desk a few times. Fucking brilliant.

2 Likes

variety see GIF
Pogba out for a few weeks, finally the Mancs get some bad injury luck

3 Likes

Football fans have gone mad. Now, its Ole’s turn to get pelters. I feel sorry for him too. He is human too.

3 Likes

Are gnomes human.

11 Likes

Oh Scott, :grinning:
Ole, he seems like a nice guy, regardless of his Man Utd affiliation.

1 Like

3 Likes

‘Is he playing for them? Is Lindelof playing for them?!!?’

7 Likes

Maguire trying to rip the Harry the Whiner nickname from off Kane’s back.

4 Likes

Thing is it was obvious this was their weakness. I noticed that against us, we didn’t do enough against them in both games sadly.

1 Like

Slabhead: "Ever since other people from other teams spoke about us we’ve had absolutely nothing from the referee or VAR.

“At the moment we’re playing without them so we’ve got to make sure we’re not leaving the game in the hands of the referee or the VAR.”

Love it.

16 Likes

Ya filthy gnomist…

Gnomism is a thing, yeah?

6 Likes

"At the moment we’re playing without them…"
Kinsley Gaffe - Wikipedia

5 Likes

“Everything’s going against us?” Oh Harry. :crazy_face: Gee, you’re just running into bad luck now with more than half the season gone. Must be hard.

5 Likes

He’s not my favorite but I don’t completely hate Goldbridge. He says some things that are logical, like that he wants to be rivals not enemies, and I agree as someone who lived with a (reasonable) United supporter (one with a brain — there are a few of them) for two years.

But on Goldbridge, he’s just an absolute cartoon character of a person. If nothing else he’s very entertaining.

5 Likes

100%…he entertains the hell out of me.

Much needed atm.

5 Likes