The Owners - FSG

Did @AnfieldRdDreamer get banned or something? What’s up with this newly-created account coming in and slagging off the owners right away?

1 Like

Shark Tank Writing GIF

7 Likes

Is that a serious comment? I think you will have to back that up, with some evidence.

2 Likes

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

3 Likes

I last thought about this idea when the main stand was announced. Wouldn’t change what they did it was right to stay and rebuild Anfield when you look at the soulless venues.

Have we time travelled?

3 Likes

Fireworks Youre Blocked GIF

4 Likes

wtf GIF

3 Likes

Excellent, so they run us a hugely successfully business that dominates the world and makes oooodles of ££££ for the owners. Brilliant confirmation mate, thanks. You have any idea how much more valuable we’ll become if we do a quadruple of quadruples? We’ll need a shit load more world class players though (HA!) but money’s no option when there’s the opportunity to make mega money.

Fail Oh No GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

1 Like

I would be curious to know how many TIA/TAN members other than me have been to both Fenway and Anfield and seen the similarities between the two clubs? how both clubs cherish their stadium, their history and pedigree.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie…

I am looking forward to your flame out.

5 Likes

What if… and stay with me here…

What if that is the only post bobbyrogers ever makes?

3 Likes

Sadly, he’s already made eight, with the threat of more to come…

1 Like

I’ve been to both.

Some similarity for sure.

1 Like

I’ve not been to Fenway, but have been going to Anfield since 1971. I do cherish our stadium and would hate us to move to a new one. :heart::nerd_face:

6 Likes

Reading between the lines, I have reason to suspect, you are wearing a royal blue shirt. Sitting at your keyboard, typing furiously, whilst chanting the mantra “ fucking red shite”. Am I wrong? If I am, I apologise.

3 Likes
1 Like

Where’s the [checks notes] Zone7 money, John?

2 Likes

I thought it was to do with expansion of the London Underground!

3 Likes

The Anfield South Line.

1 Like