The Owners - FSG

big difference here

Liverpool/league numbers only, although of course the sample sizes are different by a factor of 6.

The most interesting thing I saw was that Jones receives the ball a lot more: 65.8 receptions per 90 vs. Gini 45.7 receptions per 90.

1 Like

true enough. I don’t hate on Curtis it just seems his touch is off this season. could be he’s just shaking off rust.

1 Like

Following on from the discussion around Laimer it seems another of our summer targets is out injured

We dodged a bullet there then.

Imagine the melt down on Twitter if we had signed him.

I don’t think we ever replaced the minutes of a solid midfielder who was rarely injured in Gini and the case for him being an impact is far higher than Mane (especially when Diaz was fit).

Imagine Kroos and Modric looking at a 21 year old thinking he is tired

The Liverpool orbit is strong.

2 Likes

Replacing those reliable minutes was always a concern. Even when it wasn’t clear he was in the first 3, he still seemed to play the most minutes.

Of course not re-signing him still seems the right decision as went to be poor for PSG and is now out with a long term injury

Well if we can’t have him, no one can!

Come Here Love Me GIF by Arrow Video

Mostly without CL.

After all we’ve won since Klopp came in the owners should back him with £200m for January and next summer combined if that’s what’s needed to bring in Bellingham, another CM and a Bobby replacement.

Bobby’s not being replaced.

Erm…

So what is it, put up for sale or just listening …

So they are not selling totally?

No idea, sounds like both?

1 Like

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

(with apologies to @Draexnael)

6 Likes

My reaction :pleading_face::see_no_evil::grimacing:

1 Like

Oh fuck. Bellingham, Caicedo and Diaby’s clubs obviously want too much and FSG have said ‘fuck this’.

Don’t know what to make of this. Why now?