The Owners - FSG

Our new owners are the bad guys from the new Indiana Jones movie

1 Like

Nah that’s just what we suspect, we don’t even know who the US lot are and the German is speculation.

Interesting on Aldi as they are generally seen along with Lidl as one of the better ones here.

1 Like

The problem I have with any kind of ownership is that if we acknowledge that we need an investment of cash to compete, I cannot see why any billionaire would a) pay 3-4 billion to purchase the club and b) put in another 300m squad building investment.

I mean, what’s in it for them?

The only reason I can see why it would be attractive, is to fulfil some ulterior motive - ie sportswashing.

There could be an argument that there might be some movement on TV rights or ESL that could make that kind of investment ultimately worth it. But I can’t see it, personally.

Kathleen Kenedy??? Holly shit balls batman, we’re doomed!

First point of order…selling Jota and replacing him with Megan Rapinoe

Is it just me who thinks the new Indiana Jones looks good?

Like wise in the UK.

It’s got HF in it and it’s Indiana Jones. Just by definition it will be brilliant.

But the rumours of the ending. Time to drink bleach.

Time to stop believing internet trolls trying to monetise outrage.

Literally the same rumours we’re doing the rounds about No Time To Die, and that turned out to be brilliant.

If Lucasfilm are respecting the Young Indiana Jones series, we know Indy is knocking about in the 1990s, nearly 100 years old and wearing an eyepatch.

1 Like

Obviously on a higher salary than Mo.

I wonder that then I see someone purchase Chelsea.

I know Stamford Bridge is in a well to do area but.

I’ll send £10 to the Labour party if Phoebe Waller Bridge doesn’t take over the role at the end.

Will you do the same if she does? And Brain Tumour UK please.

1 Like

I must say I totally at loss when you’re talking about Megan Rapinoe, Indiana Jones and whoever else in the FSG thread.

Can someone help me connect the dots?

4 Likes

I didn’t read the original tweet and I thought you were saying Phoebe Waller Bridge would be heading up a consortium to buy Liverpool.

Like I like Fleabag but surely it didn’t make that much.

There is talk that Doctor Who with all its cash want her involved in some way but yeah way off topic.

As a friend said about HF the least surprisingly thing is an academic still working at 80.

You know very well that I don’t do these random bets on the forum.

The rumour was that Indy sacrifices himself to save her, and she takes his mantle. Mangold has debunked that.

We carry this on in the film thread, if you want.

1 Like

Welcome to TAN

New Rumours!

1 Like

Oh thank god, heart almost sank when I read the tweet first but then saw who tweeted.

That’s now put my mind firmly at ease that we won’t be Arab led.

2 Likes

Yeah we bought Jude in the summer according to Ivan.

Every time a schwakoff is right I will jackoff with the door open.